Magic pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally I could move out of Zoloft! I never believed in homeopathic medicine. Three months ago I went to the dietitian for a plan to lose weight. She asked all types of questions and in the end on top of my diet plan suggested the course of Cerecomp and Nervoheel. Since I paid for the visit already I decided to try these and boy, did it work! For the first time in years I am waking up in the morning without wishing to die. Long story short, IHerb.com offers the lowest price on the homeopathic medicine and believe me, any doctor will charge you at least 10% more (mine did). I strongly recommend the medicine and the site to purchase it.

Make this one a mainstay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful prodcut that really helps keep nervous tension at bay. Both of my parents are chronic worry-ers which I inherited. This helps me feel calmer and much less anxious. I take it along with the Tonico-Heel. 2 tabs each every morning.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used for many years by a professional nutritionist I know. Great for PMS, nervousness, etc.

Health & Vitality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

prescribed by my naturopath & have been using for over a year but here in Australia, cost is much more so was told about IHERB by sister...

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works to calm, easy to use, we have also dissolved in liquid and thats works as well. use as a natural method of calming agitation in my parent with alzheimers.

Nervoheel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recommened by my vet the product works great for my dog to relax him and his muscle tension. I would also recommend this product.

Nervoheel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with product. Delivery with International Post was extremely slow compared with DHL delivery last time. 3 weeks for International Post compared with 3 days for DHL.

It works!

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good product. Apply with nervous tension, irritability, mental exhaustion. The product takes the my mother - the result is very noticeable.

excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

with this product my health is a lot better. thank you..

Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These 2 products when use together have worked with results for me. (Nervoheel and Spigelon)

1 2