Help

Best product for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 93-year old mom who has always had difficulty sleeping. Over the years she has tried many products, but this one is absolutely the best...and doesn't leave her with groggy feeling the next day. It doesn't seem to interfere with her blood pressure meds, either.

JJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tHIS A A FABULOUS PRODUCT. i TAKE IT WITH sTRESSx AND i CAN SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. i NO LONGER TAKE pRESCRIPTION SLEEPING PILLS

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As far as sleeping and calming down, this product has worked wonders for me. I first received it in Germany a few weeks ago when I had a massive panic attack, they said it would help with calming me down and relaxing. I really didn't know what to expect when they gave me the product, but I couldn't be happier with the results.

Best

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best homeopathic sleep remedy I have tried so far, puts me right to sleep

Peaceful Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me get to sleep but more importantly to get back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. It truly helps an overactive mind calm down. Not groggy the next day. One, sometimes two tabs do the job. Three were too many for me.

Great Sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble sleeping for quite some time. This is the first product I've found that helps me get to sleep, stay asleep and wake up feeling refreshed. I'm so glad it's homeopathic and therefore,not habit forming.

No effect. If anything, made things worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this products four separate times and each time kept notes on the effect. It certainly did not help, and on balance my sleep was worse. I have severe CFS and various central nervous system issues. Like most with this complaint my sleep is very poor, light and my brain cannot "do" deep sleep. In fact, I often have feverish, nightmare type sleep instead. Have tried quite a few things for sleep (other than presciption sleep meds which, be warned, are highly addictive.) This was one of the worst - in the sense that it made things worse than usual.

Wonderfully effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfully effective in calming your mind, helping sleep.

Works even on chronic insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my mother who has had trouble sleeping since a child and I am so pleased that something so gentle as a homeopathic medicine is helping her, she'll wake up 4 hours later and pop another one and go back to sleep.

great job iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great service. My order arrived super quick! Neurexan is helping. Thanks.

1 2 3