Help

Soothing Eyedrops, Excellent Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these eyedrops for over a year because they are better than any others I have used. I have dry macular degeneration as well as glaucoma with increased IOPs, simple myopia, presbyopia and can easily experience eyestrain when I use the computer for long periods. Oculoheel drops immediately allow my eyes to relax and recover and I'm hoping the homeopathic pilocarpus is lowering my eye pressures. A friend who is a welder says they are the only drops that soothe his eyes harmlessly. Highly recommended.

I woke up without eyepain for the first time in 8 years!! If you have blepharitis or chronic dry eye - try this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for 4 days so cannot say whether this will result in long term effectiveness. I tried it because my eyes are miserably sore all the time. They are blurred, light sensitive, fell dry and are gritty 24/7. I have tried nearly all of the OTC drops and a number of the natural preparations from iherb as well. nothing really works and those that help a little, I have to cycle through every month or two to keep them being effective. Recently I have taken to wearing moisture retaining glasses as its been a hot dry summer. I have never felt that homeopathy could be effective and have always viewed it as illogical so this is the first time I have tried a homeopathic preparation. Got Oculoheel as it was on special. First drops and there was a slight sensation of tingling and I thought this isn't going to work. Fell asleep with my daughter after school and woke to find that my eyes felt quite good. Used the Oculoheel again, woke up in the morning with a little discomfort but no pain. In 3 or 4 days, I have stopped needing the glasses (and have had fans on, my eyes are not sore (there's a slight sense of grittiness but easily ignored, are using about a 3rd as much of the Oculoheel as my current drops, can see clearer and am not affected by glare as much. I have checked and Oculoheel is particularly suited to longterm use. So if you have chronic dry sore eyes and have not tried this, do. So far and I know its only 4 days - this has been a Godsend and really my find of the decade. Fingers crossed it keeps on being effective!!!

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor recommended this for styes I'd been having and he noticed at a visit. After 2 days the styes were improving and gone after 7 to 10 days. I'd been having styes for six months and antibiotic ointment wasn't doing the trick. It worked for me and the drops felt nice in the eye. I've stocked up incase the styes return.

Remove redness and fatigue

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Remove redness and fatigue. Neochen conveniently stored as drops in a small plastic container without a lid

Margaret Jones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent...used it for quiute a while.

oculoheel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yours was the only website I could find this product easily. I use for my dog Molly who suffers from dry eyes. Oculoheel seem to help her some and relieve some of her discomfort. Thank you

heel bhi,clearlife,allergy relief drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the best of the best for eye irritation I tried many other brands it was a waste of time and money thank you Heel for such an amazing product.

really works but hard to get out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these drops but the container they are in is hard to get out every little drop

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Heel Oculoheel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works really great for dry eyes.Highly recommend.

1 2