Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2046448 on Oct 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My acupuncturist prescribed this for me years ago when I had bad allergies. This stuff is wonderful for helping to clear clogged sinuses. So gentle, I've been able to use it on my son since he was a month or two old.

I Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2056622 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a walking sinus infection-- I have tried EVERYTHING --not even double courses of rx antibiotics got rid of the infection--no homeopathic products worked-well, I tried one more thing and wow did it help- I combine it with Neti pot 2x daily and YES! it is clearing up the yuck.

My Favorite Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my #1,can't be without,item. Decongests effectively and you have NO rebound effect. Great for sinus problems, allergies and even positively impacts a sore throat. Good for young children as there is no burning with its use. Love it, as do all my family members.

Great for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my kid's stuffy nose. This gives them very good relief.

excellent for post nasal drip

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product every day for a while. I used to get post nasal drip all the time, and other sinus problems. I have not had a single sinus problem since using this homeopathic formula. Highly recommended. Safe, natural, and effective.

opposite effect, unfortunately

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am sad to be the first to give only one star to that product, but i feel i need to warn others that this spray might cause opposite effect - i used it according to the instruction and my nose got so stuck that i was seriously worried i might suffocate. I felt the stuffiness in my nose even when i did not breathe. I tried to clean the spray out with water, but it burnt a lot and my eyes became red. Eventually i used my usual non-homeopathic spray and the nose cleaned right away, but i still had a headache all day long next day :( I have chronic and allergic rhinitis and it was said in the instruction that this stuff helps from both, but it didn't apparently, Please be careful, the ingredients are obviously not helpful for everybody.

Sinus Relief

Posted by Reviewer1421429 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 7 yrs now. It works well to clear up stuff nose, sinus issues. My daughter has now been using it for her allergies for the past two years as well. It's non habit forming and is homeopathic.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1194931 on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative to regulare nose drops for kids, this homeopathic spray really helped my 17 months old son with nasal congestion while he was sick.

Heel BHI

Posted by Reviewer2145554 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Provided quick relief from sinus congestion

Sinusin

Posted by Reviewer3053272 on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps my daughter control her allergies (sneezing, congestion), and seems more effective for her when used over a period of time. I have MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) and Sinusin helps me breathe better after exposures to perfumes and scented laundry in the air.