Help

Very good sinus remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heel BHI, Sinus, Homeopathic Medication is really a good product, it works perfect for my son who suffer of sinus allergy and infection. I gave it to him each times the first symptomes appear with runny nose and headache and we manage to stop it in about 3 days with this remedy. Before it could stay for about 2 weeks.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Despite all the good reviews, this didn't work for me. I have tried homeopathy several times in the past and it has never worked, even through an NHS hospital.

Sinus Drip is a Thing of the Past!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whether your sinuses are infected or are reacting to an allergen, BHI HEEL puts out a product that works EVERY time to clear one's nose and to immediately stop coughing stemming from nasal drip to the back of the throat. I carry it with me all the time.

It dosen't work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i'm in South Korea. I've suffering crhonic stuffy nose for a long time. I've used it for about 4 days. But It dosen't work at all. and there was no side effect. So I tried rest of this pills. and, I won't buy it again.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps a great deal with sinus pain, pressure and congestion. I will continue to use these

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has been working alternatively for my son during the whole year when needed.

Heel Sinus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product worked quickly to reduce my sinus congestion. Didn't seem to have any negative side affects either.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product at the onset of any sinus problems I have - usually in the spring and in the fall. This product has always worked for me to clear my sinuses and take away my sinus symptoms - including the headache.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this stuff for over a year and we just love it. It works great and doesn't make us sleepy or foggy in the head. We live in a California valley and our allergies are usually pretty bad. We use this with Heel BHI, Allergy as needed.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helped with a sinus migraine headache I had for a week.

1 2 3 4