Help

Excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

arthritis pain in dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Works wonders for our Pup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our Doberman has Wobblers, stage 1 with Traumeel & Spascupreel along with Chiropractic treatment he is doing wonderful. We are very grateful that he responded so well to the herbs he has not needed to go back on heavy prescriptions of Western meds

Estupenda

Posted by MariaG on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

para dolores menstruales va fenomenal!

Spascupreel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband says it works very well. Although he wishes when it is shipped that it would get here in 3-5 days when using the mail, instead of 10 business days.

Spascupreel - testimonial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

1 2