Help

What a Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical until a friend let me use some of this oderless gel. I could barley move after doing too much yard work. After I tried heating pads, took hot baths and used other gel products, all of which did not help my back, I was told to try the Traumeel Gel. I put it on before bed and again in the morning and by that afternoon I had completely forgot that I ever had a back ache. I could move every which way and felt no pain. I would definately recommend this product for minor aches and pains.

This product is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'll apply Traumeel to injuries, and bumps and bruises are minimal that would otherwise be severe.

Traumeel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use it for everything! I can't leave home without it! Great!

Steve

Posted by GeneAum on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Traumeel is one of the few homeopathic remedies that has ever worked for me.

CAUTION: heavily fragranced! (Synthetic perfume!)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have severe MCS; this means I cannot be anywhere near perfumes or chemical scents. iHerb sent me a sample of this, in a sealed plastic baggy. As soon as I grabbed it I got a strong reaction from the heavy fragrance. Against my best judgment I took it out of the bag: bad move, I couldn't be near it and the sample is unopened! I know the details say "no fragrance". I have no idea if this is deceptive or whether someone spilled their perfume on the sample and decided to send it to me regardless. At any rate, proceed with caution. I just wanted to warn other MCS sufferers!

!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Exellent product!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think, everyone should have Traumeel at home. It really works!

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Make sure you put it on right away to help the healing process. Great for bruises.

Fast and effective pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Odourless, fast absorbtion and fast pain relief, this is by far the best I've tried. Highly recommended.

Best OTC for pain I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have serious pain problems and Traumeel is the only thing that helps. I strongly recommend.