This product is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1774864 on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'll apply Traumeel to injuries, and bumps and bruises are minimal that would otherwise be severe.

What a Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1569688 on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical until a friend let me use some of this oderless gel. I could barley move after doing too much yard work. After I tried heating pads, took hot baths and used other gel products, all of which did not help my back, I was told to try the Traumeel Gel. I put it on before bed and again in the morning and by that afternoon I had completely forgot that I ever had a back ache. I could move every which way and felt no pain. I would definately recommend this product for minor aches and pains.

Traumeel

Posted by Reviewer2191288 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use it for everything! I can't leave home without it! Great!

Steve

Posted by GeneAum on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Traumeel is one of the few homeopathic remedies that has ever worked for me.

CAUTION: heavily fragranced! (Synthetic perfume!)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have severe MCS; this means I cannot be anywhere near perfumes or chemical scents. iHerb sent me a sample of this, in a sealed plastic baggy. As soon as I grabbed it I got a strong reaction from the heavy fragrance. Against my best judgment I took it out of the bag: bad move, I couldn't be near it and the sample is unopened! I know the details say "no fragrance". I have no idea if this is deceptive or whether someone spilled their perfume on the sample and decided to send it to me regardless. At any rate, proceed with caution. I just wanted to warn other MCS sufferers!

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2866424 on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really good. No smell, relieves pain

Traumeel Gel

Posted by Reviewer1289666 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for tight, sore muscles and for bruises, too!

M & B re Traumeel Gel

Posted by Reviewer2798961 on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Traumeel Gel has come to our medical aid time after time. We use it to magically eradicate bruises, lessen pain from injuries as well as relieve arthritic joints. It was introduced to me nearly seven years ago when hospitalized. I had a very noticable bruise on my jaw. My daughter had some in her purse and started rubbing it over the injured area. Within a very few days the bruise had completely disappeared.

Best OTC for pain I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have serious pain problems and Traumeel is the only thing that helps. I strongly recommend.

Fast and effective pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Odourless, fast absorbtion and fast pain relief, this is by far the best I've tried. Highly recommended.