Help

Traumeel for Persistent Heel pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 79 yr old mother has had persistent heel tendon pain for more than 2 years. She has seen numerous podiatrists, physiotherapists etc with no real benefit and she was becoming quite depressed about it. I did some resesrch and ordered her some Traumeel ointment which she has been appying 3 times a day for 2 weeks. She is delighetd with the reults and can walk virtually pain free once again. Great product, it gets my vote!

No more Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Love it! Introduced this to nurses, people suffering with arthritis, menses, and so on. It is a winner. I almost considered becoming a distributor. You want go wrong using this product.

Trameel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product for both chronic pain or aches and pains associated with over doing. I always keep a tube in my home. No smell or oily residue just quick and effective releif.

Personal Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First, let me say that I live with extreme pain that will never go away. But the Traumeel Ointment did ease a lot of that pain in my shoulder, hips and knees. I also have a lot of problems with my legs hurting all over, and rubbed it in like you would a lotion, and found that it relieved a great deal of that pain, and let me sleep at night. Since I had ordered the large tube, I shared it with my DIL, who is having knee pains, and it helped her, too. Good product. I appreciate the sleep, believe me.

a quick generally effective pain reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I developed marked pain below my left big toe many days after some walking, I read about this product and ordered it. Applying it a couple hours before going to work, it usually much reduced or even eliminated the pain so that it was not a big issue as I worked. For the past several months, the problem has become much less, so that I now seldom need to use this product. Also, occasionally I get tendonitis in my left thumb from work. After applying this product to that area, usually the pain and weakness gradually decreases over several hours until it is a minimal problem.

excellent ointment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my daughter has been using this for many years. i finally bought some for myself.i am so glad i did. it has instantly relieved the soreness and pain. i recommend it highly.

Jersey Girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED!!! I use it to relieve the tension in my neck and occasional aches and pains. You start to feel relief within about 15 minutes of applying. I even got my mom hooked on it as it greatly helps her with her arthritis. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I will never use anything else.

Works Just Fine! Highly Recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this ointment for muscle spasms and tendon damage as a result of having to take the antibiotic, Levaquin, for an infection in my finger. This is my 4th tube and thus far no complaints and my muscle spasms have decreased from using this ointment. I like the ointment vs the gel by this company - the gel seems to dissipate as soon as it hits the skin where the ointment takes a while to rub in therefore feel that it is a deeper penetration to the muscles. Product is a bit expensive but rather pay the price than suffer with antigonizing pain! RL from North Carolina

pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works great on muscle and joint pain

Traumeel is the BEST

Posted by BillyBoy on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had broken my fibula and the MD said just to take Aleve. Well this cream removed all the pain just about without taking hardly any aleve! Buy it!