Traumeel Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best stuff I've found for muscle and joint pain. I use both the ointment and the gel.

speeds healing with regular application

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this for about a year now. whenever i bruise myself i rub it on immediately and keep on doing so 2-3 times per day til the bruise is gone. it definitely reduces the immediate and short term appearance of the bruising and cuts down the healing time. and the bonus is that it has no odour.

Traumeel Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product in my estimation. My chiropractor recommended it and it worked so well for my sore muscles that I got some for my soccer playing (injury prone) son, and also for my Mom with arthritis and they both swear by this stuff too. Thanks for making it available at a reasonable price. Wonderful!

Pain on thumb relieved overnight. Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had this nagging pain on my thumb for about half a year now. Have tried various wintergreen oil or menthol or capsaicin products. Found not much relief from them. Read the reviews on T Relief and found it a little too good to be true. Anyway, got it as there's moving to lose. Got my parcel yesterday and tried it in the evening onwards. Applied a few times yesterday itself. Was pleasantly that the pain on my thumb was gone this morning. A little too good to be true. Bought two tubes. One for my mum. Hope it'll help her knee pain too. Thanks iHerb and thanks those who have left reviews on the product.

Drug free pain relief, no smell, not greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Drug free pain relief. It's been used by my family for years. I like to put it on the back of my neck when I have a stiff neck or headache.

Heel BHI traumeel Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pain reliever for muscles and joints. Works very quickly.

Good for muscle aches and varicose veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product had proved itself as effective especialy with muscle aches, but also with vein problems and some other infections. The price is very good comparing to other oinments in the market. This why I have re-ordered a tube for myself and other family members. Than you iherb.com again for another staple item!

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is your answer to muscle pain, joint pain and general pain. All natural.

Traumeel for physical trauma - the name says it all

Posted by healright on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years with excellent results and benefits. I always keep it available for minor to moderate muscle and joint pain caused by over exertion and/or impact injury. I try to always carry it when traveling too. It should not be exposed to airport X-Rays, so keep it in your checked baggage...not your carry-on.

Traumeel is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Traumeel Ointment is the very best I've ever used for soreness, swelling and bruising. It's a wonderful fix for aches and pains. It doesn't burn, it doesn't have an odor and it really helps injuries that are minor.