Traumeel for treating pain & stress compromised wildlife

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Essential product

Posted by Reviewer1231783 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I dealt with chronic and debilitating pain after chemotherapy treatments. This product is amazing and fast-acting! I still use it with occasional aches and pains.

Traumeel liquid

Posted by Reviewer2000880 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use Traumeel liquid for ourselves and the pills for our dogs. The liquid is quick acting and does a good job with muscular aches and pains.

Any Kind of Pain

Posted by Reviewer1757519 on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for any kind of pain. It works for back pain or muscle pain that keeps you from sleeping.

Heel Traumeel Oral Drops

Posted by Reviewer1922869 on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous, especially when taken, added to the Heel Detox kit drops. If Heel ever goes to plastic bottles, I will discontinue this product. IHerb was great, good pricing and delivered just what I ordered.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1412453 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For anyone who suffers from aches and pains in the joints etc. this is the product for you. I had operations on both knees and still suffered. A good friend of mine sent me the drops and I could not believe the relief it gave me! It did not take days to work, for me it provided pain relief in one day. The prescription the Doctor gave me had to be taken with food because of stomach upset, but not this. No side effects at all except good ones. I would recommend this to anyone. I have taken the tablets and the drops with the same wonderful results. Please try it, you have nothing to lose except the pain! :) Thank you iHerb!

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2557368 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Allows me to ski all day!

Heel BHI, Traumeel Oral Drops

Posted by Reviewer2085983 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is wonderful for mild inflammation anywhere. I have used it for years when needed. I use the same thing in a cream version on aching fingers or feet. I add the drops it to my old cats water when her arthritis is getting troublesome. 10 to 12 drops in her dish and add about 2 cups of water. From B.C. Canada

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2277282 on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Reviews sounded to good to be true but this stuff works!! The only negative comment would be the taste, unless you like scotch on the rocks.

good product, bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1686171 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this seems to work if you use it in advance of working out e.g. climbing mtns or at the gym etc but less effective if you try to use it the day after. you get used to the taste.