works better and better over time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this for about 6 months. i was using a much more expensive rx med. my co pay was more than twice this amount and did not seem to work as well. it does take a few weeks to take full effect but used three times daily really works well after about a month or so. i sometimes forget the lunch time dose and i do ok if i forget it now and then. this has made my life so much more enjoyable. i no longer am tied to finding bathrooms every time i leave the house or office.

Great for senior dogs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been using this for about 5 years. It helps with her incontinence. We used to get it at the vet for about twice the price that iHerb charges.

Heel BHI, Uri- Control, Homeopathic Medicatio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent!!..No water needed to swallow these ones... They have worked really well for me. I have had a very hard time with bladder infections so it has been a challenge to find a product as good as this one is. I never leave home without it. from B.C. Canada

too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

needs to build up in the system to be effective & I haven't been taking them long enough to judge. Disappointed they have been discontinued because if they work I can't reorder a product you no longer make.

Doesn't work, I get the opposite effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product not only does not work, but gives me the opposite effect, i.e. I urinate even more. Very disappointing.