Instead of TYLENOL

Posted by eathealthy on November 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe a hoemopathic product this good exists! 15-20 minutes after taking baby settles down and feels noticeably better. They seem expensive but you only need to use 5 drops per dose in babies which means that you get a lot out of one vial. The adult dose is a full vial to put it in perspective. These are an excellent remedy for use in children, especially young babies for their first few colds and ear infections. They are recommended for use during infections with or without fevers. I wish I'd found these sooner but am relieved to find an alternative to soothe baby rather than Tylenol. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

safe for little kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

work fast and SAFE, which is what good parent think when baby is sick.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

My little boy has colic and this product works great! It helps to calm his tiny belly. I would recommend this product to anyone as a safe way to ease upset stomach and colic. You will not be let down it works wonders!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

We re-sell this through our clinic and everyone who's tried it, loves it. It's great for children who are fighting colds. A super immune booster!

Excellent Product - Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has multiple allergies and reflux and is a TERRIBLE teether. This product has worked well for teething relief for him. I would definitely recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

effect only for some hours

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on August 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance. When the first teeth are growing, very helpful. But it is better to buy Heel BHI, Viburcol, 12 Suppositories (1.1 g Each)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product for fever and when my son is teething.

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasts a little salty but otherwise seems to work.

great for teething!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it for a fever yet so I don't know it works but it does for teething pain and irritability. I love the fact that I don't have to give tylenol all the time. It seems to really relax my 6 month old in about 15min and if I give it to him befoe a nap or bedtime he seems to have a sounder sleep. Love this stuff and ordering more:)

1 2