marg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many creams to assist with the pain I have in my thumb and wrist - to no avail. This is a miracle cream, within minutes the pain goes away. It doesn't remedy the problem but it sure does help me to get on with everyday life. thank you.

Product helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product was helpful in relieving severe pain in my elbow and wrist.

Zeel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Zeel for relief from arthritis pain in my hands for some time and have had satisfactory results. I could no longer get it at the pharmacy and was glad to see it available at iHerb--and for less.

arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

zeel has helped immensely with the pain in my knees from arthritis.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product because of it's excellent reviews on iherb. I now wouldn't be without it. I have MS and my muscles can be very sore, especially after spasms. Rubbing this cream into my thighs and feet helps me have a pain free sleep.

feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps remove pain in my poor foot that has a bunion. All BHI Heel products I have tried work as described, no side effects, just relief. Linda

Heel BHI Zeel ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Heel products are always the best. This ointment really does help with joint aches and pains.

Heel BHI Zeel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this cream most helpful and have tried many before, this an ex product.

Darn Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Heel BHI's Zeel ointment, is one of the best arthritis remedies bar none! From a homeopathic perspective, this stuff works when other's don't.

HEALING HELPS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT IS BEING USED TO PUT ON A SHOULDER THAT HAS A LOT ARTHRITIS IN IT. IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING A QUITE A LOT. IT SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PRODUCT.

1 2 3