Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and my dog Bear (Samoyed) have been taking Zeel for about two weeks. Both have had excellent results. I would highly recommend Zeel. My husband has far less pains and stiffness and Bear is walking up and down stairs much better. Thank you very much Heel for a great product.

Dog and I take Zeel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Both of us have arthritis. I give our Golden Retriever a pill once a day, and I take one after my workout. Dog is 10-1/2 and I'm 69-1/2.

Absolutely Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dog based on the reviews. He has been limping from his arthritis for about a year. I put three tablets in his water and let it dissolve. The next day he wasn't limping anymore and has continued to remain limp free since I started using it. I'm still putting it in his water.

joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Zeel is an excellent product for joint pain. My old dog and I both take it. BHI is an excellent company.

Zeel/Traumeel Winning Combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the Zeel. Great for fibromyalgia suffers.

Zeel for inflamed and sore feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Under advice of my naturopath, I have used Zeel in conjunction with Traumeel and now added Osteoheel for severe plantar fascitis and the later for heel spurs. As a result of the mis-aligned foot, I also have osteo-arthritic changes to one of my knees which has caused severe pain upon lying down ( a pillow under my leg has helped at night). My naturopath used these three aforementioned homeopathics and injected these into my feet (this is called bio-mesotherapy) and successfully dealt with the severe, debilitating pain over a period of weeks. Initially, treatment was twice a week. This same condition relapsed several months ago and although these homeopathics helped, it was not enough. Upon discussion/advice with my naturopath, I undertook very intensive therapy with a podiatrist who works at correcting the STRUCTURAL PROBLEM OF THE MIS-ALIGNED BONES IN BOTH MY FEET. His technique utilises chiropractic adjustments of the foot (and knee - since this affected by the foot adjustment), and advice on daily compulsory exercises to strtch and strengthen the muscles in my feet / legs to accommodate the new - and correct - position of the properly aligned bones in my feet. All this is to be done without orthotics or in severe circumstances, temporary and limited use of orthotics. I include this later information because although the homeopathics were very helpful and continue to be, in my circumstances, this alone is not enough, since they cannot be expected to deal with the structural changes that need to take place for successful treatment. I have been advised that I can take Zeel up to eight times per day paced out at 15 minute intervals or more, when pain is severe.

Zeel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

we use the product for our dogs, works really well, shipped fast

Zeel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works fine for me and my dog.

Works for the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We were skeptical. Not any more. Works for the whole family!! Even the dogs!!! (w/recommendation from a holistic vet!)

Finally pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for pain relief from RSD and inoperable carpel tunnel. over the years I have tried many prescription drugs which had little or no effect. this product does the trick and lets me sleep whenever I have a flare up.