What a Blessing to have found this product !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have what’s now called Adrenal Exhaustion, of which the effects are horrible. For YEARS no one could explain what was causing All the symptoms I was having. Drs. kept saying it was Menopause. I was hospitalized for Severe Panic Attacks & put on Haldol = elephant tranquilizer, which didn’t help. Recently I was visiting a friend who knows a lady having the same symptoms as myself, she suggested I try this Adrenal Support Tonic product. As I was having the onset of a panic attack when I purchased it, I immediately put 8 drops under my tong. To my Amazement it stopped the Panic Attack cold in it’s tracks !! Not only that, but the onsets of hot flashes as well, the feeling of fire ants crawling all over my body, insomnia, the jitters & weakness. My mood is improved greatly, energy has returned, sleep much better & allergies-sinusitis improved 75%. It’s as if I’m a New Person since taking this Tonic. I LITERALLY don’t go anywhere without it !!!!!!

excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel 100% better taking this tonic. I have been suffering from CFS for two years, nothing else boosted my energy level like this one! Thanks iHerb!

Great for exhaustion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help me out of an energy slump. I have found using just a couple of drops each day keeps me from feeling the constant tiredness I have suffered from for most of my life. I would recommend being careful with this product too much will over stimulate and can cause insomnia.

A-MAZ-ING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was beginning to worry that I was developing chronic fatigue. I was feeling dizzy and so tired I could hardly function. I have tried other adrenal support remedies, but in TWO days I felt much better and my energy was approaching normal. Also be sure you are drinking enough water and not suffering from dehydration. I feel these could go hand-in-hand.

used for anxiety and nervousness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been on this tonic for a month and it's helped my anxiety so well, my doctor had me try this with another herb and i feel 100 times better, i still take my prescription drugs but have cut back on them. The bad thing would be the taste, but it won't stop me from ordering it again.

Long Term Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a senior,this tonic keeps my system functioning in a way that allows less stress on the liver and pancreas. Highly recommend. Easy to take liquid formula in water.

love it. has totally worked...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I totally feel a difference, works great.. iherb has the best shipping.. I am so impressed with their fast delivery too..

Excellent tonic for fatigue.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tonic gives me energy and I always feel better after I drink it. I always feel fatigued because I suffer with Hypothyroidism and since I can't do anything other than take Synthroid for Hypothyroidism I needed something to help and since the adrenal glands funtion in conjunction with the thyroid glands I believe this tonic help with the fatigue I suffer because of thyroid problems.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist had provided a similar product from his line at a much higher price. I found the same ingredients with this one and saved money. I'll keep ordering. It's great to manage adrenal damage from daily stress.

Not sure

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that I saw any benefits from this product.

1 2 3