Definitely helped me with thought flow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to see if it would help me score better on my tests, and I do think it did. It didn't magically give me the gift of being smart, rather it helped with my thought processes. After using this for two weeks I noticed that I thought outside the box more often than before. This product enabled me to think more and faster. The only downsize to this product is the very distinct, very herbal taste, it was awful! Thankfully you get used to it after a few weeks. Will definitely buy again!

Good stuff, immediate effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I need a quick mental boost of energy and clarity. Have been using it on and off for years. Think it's a great product!

Better than coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for help with the occasional heart-flutters that kicked in as I first started entering perimenopause. I learned that adequate calcium in needed for the heart to regulate its rhythm, and the first move I made was to quit drinking coffee, which turned out to have an immediate effect and was a huge relief. I didn't have nearly the withdrawals from coffee that I expected, having been such a heavy coffee drinker, but I did pretty well. Still, there were those times when I needed help concentrating, or a little perk-me-up in the afternoons while working. HerbPharm's Brain & Memory Tonic is the perfect solution - no calcium-robbing caffeine to work my menopausal heart into a frenzy, no jitters ever, just a smooth lifting of brain function and bright clarity of mind accompanied by a sense of balance and long lasting mental energy. Watch taking it at night if you're not planning on staying up, though, it could keep you up really late if you're not ready for the gentle, yet powerful brain stimulating effects! Note added later: After using this wonderful product off and on for a while, I discovered that it can trigger an episode of tachycardia if you use too much. I still believe in it and use it when I really need to, but if you're prone to tachycardia I'd recommend starting with small amounts and back off if you experience this effect.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily to give me a boost.

Clears Brain Fog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use a dropper-full of this in the afternoon when I am feeling sleepy. Works almost like a cup of coffee. But tastes pretty bad. Best to dilute it in some water. Some sweetener helps too.

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am taking a few brain products at the moment, I have noticed my recall is smoother, so thats a good thing

Very Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have found this product to be very effective; will always keep it on hand.

seems ti help

Posted by happycustomer23 on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, it seems to help keep the cobwebs out

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

good!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product especially for anyone going through menopause!!!

1 2