The most powerful sore throat analgesic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because all sore throat sprays I wanted were sold out (the propolis ones) and it's nearly impossible to find an organic sore throat spray so I decided to go by ingredients. Knowing how well peppermint EO works as analgesic (pain numbing) for headaches just as clove EO does for toothaches, I thought I'd give this a try. Now I'm not a fan of mint oral products and I don't believe in "freshening your breath" unless pathology requires it as I'm not a smoker and luckily this is one health problem I don't have. Yesterday I came down with a searing sore throat. One spray of this and the pain was nuked, on contact, and did not come back. Amazing! Now I must say that the taste is a bit revolting to me: again too much peppermint and the combo with ginger & clove is quite off putting as it hit my tongue and throat my first instinct was to gargle it out but I'm glad I resisted the impulse. Instantly the pain had subsided and I was left with this strong spicy taste and a very icy-cold feeling. The unbearable shock to my senses and buccal cavity passed in less than 3 minutes when it subsided into a more manageable taste. I can see how this would be great for someone who wants their breath to be iced and minty but for me it's a powerful remedy for sore throats. More efficient and faster than throat lozenges and without need for repetitive ingestion. 1 spray is all it took. Yes this bottle is small and skinny but considering how rarely I get sore throats and that only 1 spray is needed, I foresee it will last me a couple of years. Highly recommended for sore throats. I love Herb Pharm brand, never disappoints me.

Strong but pleasant to use. --------- Резкий, но приятно пользоваться.

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a bit strong but pleasant to use. Fresh my mouth and breath. It's convenient to carry it in my purse. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Немного резкий, но приятно пользоваться. Освежает рот и дыхание. Удобно носить с собой в сумочке.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

How to feel completely confident about your breath...

Posted by Reviewer3001375 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love this stuff. No added sugar or weird chemicals and still totally effective.

cant live without it

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i hate chewing gum as it can upset my stomach and I also dont like the way i look when I am chewing gum, especially not a good sight when you are talking to customers. I love eating garlic on a day to day basis, so this was a great find! i feel confident and the fresh feeling in my mouth lasts for atleast an hour. I also like how its naturally soothing for my tummy.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2277193 on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, pure and simple. Tastes great and is so easy to carry around with me. Will definitely re-order.

good

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's ok, a bit too much alcohol though.

spirtotais atsvaidzinājums

Posted by 5268605868712044237 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ļoti stiprs. Atsvaidzinājums, nenoliedzami, ir, taču izjūtās varu salīdzinār ar Laringo spray lietošanu.

Joanne, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it, it's strong, but I like the taste a lot. I just added 3 more for my next order as I want to have 1 at work, 1 at home and 1 one in my pocketbook.

Great for my purse