Bugleweed for elderly cate with hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2904119 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In the 2 or 3 weeks I've been giving my cat 4 to 6 drops of bugleweed three times a day, her coat has lost all its gray and she's no longer skin and bones and shuffling slowly around. It's amazing!

amazing

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This helped keep me off thyroid medication

Excellent Products-- Excellent merchant website --Sept 2012

Posted by 4678920191582016956 on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered five supplements from iherb.com. All have been used and are highly beneficial to maintaining health. I ordered on a Saturday and received the order very quickly (even with a holiday thrown in). Excellent customer service by iherb.com. Items were well packaged for shipping. Great job all around. Prices were very competitive. Also, two of the items are hard to find items--Bugleweed, I have found, is difficult to locate and iherb had this is stock ready for shipping. I highly recommend and would definitely order again from iherb.com.

very effectif on Hyperthyroïdism

Posted by 5048656498436950439 on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with an autoimmune Hyperthyroïdism 5 months ago and didn't want to use any chemical medication. As Bugleweed is a natural regulator of the Thyroid gland (as well for hypo then for hyper) I use this excellent Buglweed tincture now since 2,5 months on a daily base after my T3 & T4 values went high up and the side effects became unbearable. within the first two weeks of using the Bugleweed extract the values dropped about 10% (blood test is made every 15 days) and it continues to drop as the tests now show 15% less of the previous value of T4 and T3. I am now coming closer to 'normal' values, even if the TSH has not yet come back up, Bugleweed has been a very effectif treatment for me, but it is also very important to avoid any emotional stress as it is closely related to this condition. The only time my blood test didn't show a lowering of the T3&T4 levels, was after an emotional stress situation. I have used other plant extracts to treat the side effects, but during the first month I took the Bugleweed alone, with the spectacular results mentioned above. This is my very personal positive experience with this Bugleweed tincture, I just regrette that it is not available in a bigger bottle!

More useful for MILD hyperthyroidism

Posted by 5618958726650846717 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this useful only at the beginning of my treatment paired with conventional antithyroid medication, while closely monitoring with regular lab work (once every 6 weeks to 2 months) and learning to re-interpret optimal thyroid values from "normal" reference ranges as recognised in conventional medicine. I didn't have the support of my conventional endocrinologist. I live in a developing country that's at least 30 years behind the West in attitudes towards self-empowered healthcare. Using references from functional medicine journals, I tried much higher doses of Bugleweed than even suggested on the label without ill effect but it got to a point of diminishing returns. Eventually I stayed with acetyl-l-carnitine and l-carnitine which changed my thyroid values very quickly. In fact, far more quickly than expected that I went the other way into hyPO. In a sense, this was deliberate, to counter more dangerous hyPER.

service comes through!