California Poppy - excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I also read about this in a health magazine and thought I'd try it. I've been waking up every 1 to 1 1/2 hours and could not sleep through the night. Completely exhausted every day. Had tried melatonin, even a doctor prescribed sleeping pill (that did not work at all) and so tried this, anything to get a decent night's sleep. The first night I put 10 drops in a cup of tea (that was the amount listed in the article, I did not see any recommended amount on the product) and slept 9 hours. Woke up refreshed and alert for the first time in over a year. Been taking it for two weeks now and it's working great. Highly recommend!!

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It’s not only great for getting you to sleep but seems to reduce the need to get up during the night and urinate. love it.

Works with side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to be honest about the effectiveness- This product does help me sleep, however, the next day my stomach feels as though I'd eaten candy on an empty stomach and I have a slight headache and groggy feeling. I only take this at night approx. 30 to 60 minutes before bed, 20-30 drops. I don't take it a few times a day as the label recommends. So, it helps me sleep through the night but makes me feel like I'd consumed alcohol once I wake up in the morning. I would do a lot of research on long-term effects/side-effects before taking this

California Poppy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Read about this product in one of the Women's magazine as mentioned in an article by a writer, so I gave this product a try. Works very well helping with tension and trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. The delivery of this product is quick and timely follow up with e-mail notifications. Good service. The list of herbs products information on this website are very informative and excellence.

awake at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel so much better with a good nights sleep and this herb has helped.

this is good for pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its not very strong. It seems more watery. I don't know if this is because of the brand, or just how this is because I have never used poppy seed in this form

Nice to have on hand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps relieve some nervous tension for me. Did not prevent me from having to get up often to go to the bathroom during the night as others have reported, but does help me relax some which is great!

Great for every now and then

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put about 35 drops in the first night it worked-helped me get to sleep and stay asleep but didn't affect dreams. The next time I took 30 and didn't really notice it helping me. I then took 50 drops the next night and it worked again. Therefore, I had to keep increasing the dose for it to work because I built up a tolerance to it immediately. I would get this but only for an every now and then thing-not for every night because you'll have to increase the doses and that'll get expensive...

didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic insomnia from 20 years of having Lyme and it did not work at all, in fact the 3 nights I tried it seemed like it made every thing worse felt more wired/tired than usual. Also, has given digestive problems and diarrhea. I know having Lyme and insomnia is hard to treat so that probably was the reason. I was really hoping this would do it.

Sleepy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product made me feel good and sleepy.

1 2 3