California Poppy - excellent

Posted by Reviewer3107829 on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I also read about this in a health magazine and thought I'd try it. I've been waking up every 1 to 1 1/2 hours and could not sleep through the night. Completely exhausted every day. Had tried melatonin, even a doctor prescribed sleeping pill (that did not work at all) and so tried this, anything to get a decent night's sleep. The first night I put 10 drops in a cup of tea (that was the amount listed in the article, I did not see any recommended amount on the product) and slept 9 hours. Woke up refreshed and alert for the first time in over a year. Been taking it for two weeks now and it's working great. Highly recommend!!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2849176 on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It’s not only great for getting you to sleep but seems to reduce the need to get up during the night and urinate. love it.

Works with side effects

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to be honest about the effectiveness- This product does help me sleep, however, the next day my stomach feels as though I'd eaten candy on an empty stomach and I have a slight headache and groggy feeling. I only take this at night approx. 30 to 60 minutes before bed, 20-30 drops. I don't take it a few times a day as the label recommends. So, it helps me sleep through the night but makes me feel like I'd consumed alcohol once I wake up in the morning. I would do a lot of research on long-term effects/side-effects before taking this

awake at night

Posted by Reviewer2020747 on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel so much better with a good nights sleep and this herb has helped.

California Poppy

Posted by Reviewer1503945 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Read about this product in one of the Women's magazine as mentioned in an article by a writer, so I gave this product a try. Works very well helping with tension and trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. The delivery of this product is quick and timely follow up with e-mail notifications. Good service. The list of herbs products information on this website are very informative and excellence.

this is good for pain

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its not very strong. It seems more watery. I don't know if this is because of the brand, or just how this is because I have never used poppy seed in this form

Sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2271019 on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product made me feel good and sleepy.

Tastes like pure brandy...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put some in my decaf tea at night for better sleep.

Nice to have on hand.

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps relieve some nervous tension for me. Did not prevent me from having to get up often to go to the bathroom during the night as others have reported, but does help me relax some which is great!

good

Posted by Reviewer2886288 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product even though the price is high. Helps with sleep.

1 2 3