Help

Chaparral Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was terrible tasting and I did not see any effects from taking it. Jeanette

good for skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this because I have breast cancer, but I found some better things to use. But I found this is really good to heal infectious skin diseases like infectious cysts that itch. It makes them stop itching if you rub it in good once or twice a day.

Good packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived safely.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brand is of the best quality. I used it in a little distilled water for the best results. And, iHerb is a great supplier. I ordered twenty bottles. They were securely packaged and arrived on time.

Chaparral is super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

can't always get dried leaves, this works as good.

Pure Potent

Posted by bughunter on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very strong scent and taste, which I find lovely, but very earthy. Yet, to take long enough to notice effficacy, but have been herbpharm customer for years and find all their products to be of excellent quality.

Stomach cramps etc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had uncomfortable stomach cramps after taking that go away after a couple of hours. Actually believe it was giving me a parasite cleanse so not that concerned and if that is the case then that is fine, what has to be, has to be. Have decided to take only a couple of times a week and lower the dosage for myself as I am only small. I have faith in the herb so if I get a herx reaction then at least I know on some level it is working.

Chaparral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used long enough to see the results. But, my body does crave it, which means it must be helping, even though it is very pungent-bitter to the taste. Use tepid water... warmer water intensifies the bitterness.