Really makes a difference!

Posted by 4760115238750635273 on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We moved to the UK 3 months ago and my son (18 months old) was ill all.the.time, he would recover, be well for a few days and then pick up the latest cough going around. I started giving him 5 drops of this twice a day (I know it's actually 3 times/day but I always forget) and he has not been ill since. One morning -the day after his playgroup with about 30 children and the germs going round and round - he had a runny nose. I gave him 5 drops three times that day and by the evening the runny nose was gone! I know with a lot of natural stuff you think "hhhm, might have been the stuff I have taken, might not have been, maybe I was just lucky". With this stuff you really notice a difference.

Kids love it

Posted by 4868072553794113976 on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Winter support for the little ones, the kids have no problems taking this. Will buy again.

Great stuff

Posted by junesam on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feed this to my 26 months old son as to build up his immunity. The taste seemed suits him, he will beg for it daily!

echinacea

Posted by avo909 on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it will be the best echinacea to my doughter!

Very satisfied

Posted by 5017561593424096932 on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got it in 2 weeks, no damage and seems working well for us. Thanks, Vita;y

Great product and value

Posted by Reviewer3128180 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent way to stave off colds in children, and it tastes great too. Just a few drops in water daily when a cold is coming on, and the cold disappears. Wonderful for daycare children who are in an environment that is always assaulting their immune system.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1371129 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kids love it and willingly come running. We use this whenever we are exposed to germs and it keeps us healthy

a good choice for immune booster

Posted by 5367299611517582050 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, which the children like. I don't even mix it with water. Just give it to them on a spoon to prevent wasting and give water afterwards. I feel it reduces the severity of cough and cold, which I give them up to 5x/day when they are sick. When not sick, I give on & off... so far seems to be ok.