Amazing cellulite reduction in 2 weeks!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste, a bit like cut grass. I drink this in 3-4oz hot water. It tastes nice enough. I do not know if it has any benefits but I trust it will. I am currently doing a liver cleanse and thought I would add this for a lymph cleanse I was going to go with Wild Indigo but read that it is somewhat toxic so did more research and decided on this. UPDATE: after two weeks taking a dropper full once or twice a day, I am happy to report impressive cellulite reduction off my thighs without exercise whatsoever! To be fair I'm on a liver cleanse and taking many herbs & other teas along with lecithin granules but when I researched lymph cleanse and decided on this herb, I did read that it reduces cellulite. My legs have completely reshaped themselves, I now have nice muscle definition and getting my original athlete's body back--which was dissolved in 2007 due to steroid medication--slowly but surely.

Helped bladder pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a good while. I will take it for a while and then stop, then restart, which I think is a good way to take all herbs. I used to have pain in my bladder (scary) and think I am at risk of bladder cancer from environmental toxins. I no longer have the pain. Also, I only take a few drops three times a day. It works.

Herb Phar. Cleavers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this for my elderly cat who has been plagued with respiratory problems for YEARS. I'm using it in conjunction with Herb Phar. Mullein. It is WORKING!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for lymph congestion.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can be used internally and topically. Helps with staph and other skin issues. Good immune system booster.

Cleavers supposed to be good for lymph...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But I didn't really get much benefit from it so far. Product is of good quality and price was great. Easy to take since it is extract.