works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to take alot of retained water off. My husband's feet & ankles aren't nearly as puffy when he comes home.

Great additive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because It's easy to add to tea, coffee or even just a glass of water. The product also imparts a good flavor to any drink. It's very versatile and easy to use.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with milk thistle. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

A fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog has a heart problem which causes water retention which in turn causes breathing problems. There are of course drugs available but they have shocking affects on the kidneys. I tried this the results are amazing his breathing went back to normal within just days. So also I pop some into my coffee daily. Great for weight loss, water retention and a great cleanser. Fully recommend. Will not be without this now!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a pleasant taste. It does what it suppose to do, rid the body of excess fluid.

Good product

Posted by rossanav on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a pleasant taste. It does help the body rid excess fluids.

Love herb Pharm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these drops for my detox.

diuretic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps increase the excretion of water from bodies.

excellent freshness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wrapped well to protect glass bottles and the fresh taste of all of your products keep me coming back

OK

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not realize it had alcohol in it but this is a good product even so and does work well. iHerb is a good provider of a wide range of products, which are packed well for delivery and I love the super fast DHL service that they provide me, Thank you.

1 2