Helpful for my Rabbit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my rabbit who has bladder sludge - per my rabbit's verterinarian's advice. I also have to give my rabbit a prescribed anti-biotic (liquid Baytril) daily. Both the anti-biotic and the Dandelion extract (alcohol-free) help to keep my rabbit's bladder sludge and UTI's down, as well as they both help to keep her kidneys clean so she hopefully won't develop any kidney stones from the sludge passing through. My rabbit weighs approx. 3-3/12 lbs. and the veterinarian told me to give her 0.2 cc twice daily. Hope this helps anyone who has a rabbit with the same problem.

Effective! Great! Safe!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this for my cat who had suffered congestive heart failure. I am amazed! It works!

The best extracts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep this on hand when my gallbladder threatens to flare up, and it often keeps a full-blown attack from happening. Highly recommended for a number of liver and digestive issues, safe enough for children.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm giving this to a small breed dog that has heart issues. It's helping keep down the amount of fluid retention. Wish it was available in larger bottles.

Great for eliminating water retention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is fabulous at ridding of excess water and improving the overall health of the liver.

good-tasting whole plant extract

Posted by freeradicle on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion is a very nutritious herb with all-round beneficial effect. I find it mild enough to use for regular detox and liver support. This is an extract of the whole plant, including leaves and flowers, unlike most other supplements which contain root extract only. I find this better-tasting and more balanced than extracts of the root only.

Dandelion cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using alcohol free dandelion for 2 years now. I have huge overfilled tooth fillings that make me sick. It is great for taking the amalgan fillings heavy metals out of my system.

no more lasix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is expensive compared to the meds being insurance covered, but I found I did not need to use it daily to keep my ankles down - IT DOES WORK FOR ME!

Its great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a tea everyday with dandelion root drops along with chickweed, raspberry and cranberry drops. The dandelion root is a great anti inflammatory and I am using these teas to help aid the process of getting rid of the fibroid in my uterus. I have felt much much better after having the teas. I put about 15 drops each of all and mix it in warm water. The raspberry and cranberry give it a nice taste and help in building the blood.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for mild peripheral edema. I dont tolerate most pharmaceuticals, so for me finding this was welcome. The flavor isnt overpowering, and the free-from-alcohol formula makes this a super product.I also like that it includes all parts of the plant, and not just the root.

1 2