Great for fatigue

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This herb, and brand, are part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian Ginseng, is an adaptogen known for its anti-fatigue, energy-lifting properties and its ability to help prevent stress-induced ailments. I noticed a difference in energy very soon after starting this herb. This is an excellent brand - the herb is wild-crafted and never fumigated.

powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recomended by Steve Buhner in his book Healing Lyme. It really works I am getting so much done instead of laying on the couch. Does not make you high but gives a clear mind and lots of energy. It is sort of pricey but it is the strongest tincture available 2:1 Russian formula.

Good for Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for lyme. It is working to take away central nervous system symptoms and my chronic fatigue.

Gives more energy

Posted by 4889832282005896636 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Herb Pharm Eleuthero for 3/4 of a year now (I am taking other herbs as well) and believe it has helped to give me more energy and has helped with tiredness. How and why it works this way, I do not know. It does not feel like a caffeine rush, but a steady, healthful kind of energy. I have taken 1 dropper full with these results. I have also taken 2 droppers full daily with similar results. I have found more energy with the 2 droppers full. I have at times taken the 2 droppers full at the same time in in water, usually in the morning after I wake up a bit; other times I space the 2 droppers out-one early in the morning and the other around lunch time; sometimes before eating, sometimes after. I have been taking other herbs at this time also, but have noticed when I stop taking the eleuthero, I can have less energy. So, I really do think that it is responsible for a good part of the energy\health boost that I have been experiencing.

Caused Leg Tremors!

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this to help with stress and improve my immune system it did not help either. It gave me leg tremors my leg would start vibrating. It only started to happen when I took this extract. It also made my legs hurt I stopped taking them. I would not recommend this supplement.

eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2261953 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i did not find this much good

Happy

Posted by 4861101337694769635 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product give me happiness,it's the first thing i notice straight.(and it's not the alcool)

Increased Energy

Posted by 4772953988064559378 on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this for adrenal fatigue and it gives me a so much needed boost morning and at noon. Its a great product ! Couldn't live without it !

Great product!

Posted by 5611028254780129753 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As part of the Buhner protocol, I believe I actually began healing from Lyme disease when I added in this product which he recommends. It has been part of bringing me back to my normal self and laying Lyme to rest. Very important item.

Good

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a customer from Europe. First I would like to thank iherb for great service, so good that I now prefer to shop online here then in my own country. I have a lot of allergies and my throat swallows easy from tinctures, but not this one, this one is great and has a pleasent taste also.

1 2