Help

Great for fatigue

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This herb, and brand, are part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian Ginseng, is an adaptogen known for its anti-fatigue, energy-lifting properties and its ability to help prevent stress-induced ailments. I noticed a difference in energy very soon after starting this herb. This is an excellent brand - the herb is wild-crafted and never fumigated.

powerful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recomended by Steve Buhner in his book Healing Lyme. It really works I am getting so much done instead of laying on the couch. Does not make you high but gives a clear mind and lots of energy. It is sort of pricey but it is the strongest tincture available 2:1 Russian formula.

Good for Lyme Disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for lyme. It is working to take away central nervous system symptoms and my chronic fatigue.

Caused Leg Tremors!

Posted by LJS on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this to help with stress and improve my immune system it did not help either. It gave me leg tremors my leg would start vibrating. It only started to happen when I took this extract. It also made my legs hurt I stopped taking them. I would not recommend this supplement.

Gives more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Herb Pharm Eleuthero for 3/4 of a year now (I am taking other herbs as well) and believe it has helped to give me more energy and has helped with tiredness. How and why it works this way, I do not know. It does not feel like a caffeine rush, but a steady, healthful kind of energy. I have taken 1 dropper full with these results. I have also taken 2 droppers full daily with similar results. I have found more energy with the 2 droppers full. I have at times taken the 2 droppers full at the same time in in water, usually in the morning after I wake up a bit; other times I space the 2 droppers out-one early in the morning and the other around lunch time; sometimes before eating, sometimes after. I have been taking other herbs at this time also, but have noticed when I stop taking the eleuthero, I can have less energy. So, I really do think that it is responsible for a good part of the energy\health boost that I have been experiencing.

eleuthero

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i did not find this much good

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for more energy. peer reviewed, pioneered by the Russians.

Energy

Posted by annegoggans on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great with rhodiola for fatigue and lyme

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product give me happiness,it's the first thing i notice straight.(and it's not the alcool)

Increased Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this for adrenal fatigue and it gives me a so much needed boost morning and at noon. Its a great product ! Couldn't live without it !

1 2