Great for fatigue

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This herb, and brand, are part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian Ginseng, is an adaptogen known for its anti-fatigue, energy-lifting properties and its ability to help prevent stress-induced ailments. I noticed a difference in energy very soon after starting this herb. This is an excellent brand - the herb is wild-crafted and never fumigated.

powerful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recomended by Steve Buhner in his book Healing Lyme. It really works I am getting so much done instead of laying on the couch. Does not make you high but gives a clear mind and lots of energy. It is sort of pricey but it is the strongest tincture available 2:1 Russian formula.

Caused Leg Tremors!

Posted by LJS on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this to help with stress and improve my immune system it did not help either. It gave me leg tremors my leg would start vibrating. It only started to happen when I took this extract. It also made my legs hurt I stopped taking them. I would not recommend this supplement.

Good for Lyme Disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this for lyme. It is working to take away central nervous system symptoms and my chronic fatigue.

Gives more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Herb Pharm Eleuthero for 3/4 of a year now (I am taking other herbs as well) and believe it has helped to give me more energy and has helped with tiredness. How and why it works this way, I do not know. It does not feel like a caffeine rush, but a steady, healthful kind of energy. I have taken 1 dropper full with these results. I have also taken 2 droppers full daily with similar results. I have found more energy with the 2 droppers full. I have at times taken the 2 droppers full at the same time in in water, usually in the morning after I wake up a bit; other times I space the 2 droppers out-one early in the morning and the other around lunch time; sometimes before eating, sometimes after. I have been taking other herbs at this time also, but have noticed when I stop taking the eleuthero, I can have less energy. So, I really do think that it is responsible for a good part of the energy\health boost that I have been experiencing.

Increased Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this for adrenal fatigue and it gives me a so much needed boost morning and at noon. Its a great product ! Couldn't live without it !

Good

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a customer from Europe. First I would like to thank iherb for great service, so good that I now prefer to shop online here then in my own country. I have a lot of allergies and my throat swallows easy from tinctures, but not this one, this one is great and has a pleasent taste also.

Great product - right color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read in Bruhner's information that eleuthero should be very dark in color! This is very dark! I like the good ratio - I think it is like 2:1. Very hard to find. Good price for this.

Calm concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with focus though not as much as Herbalogic's Fixed Focus formula, which I wish iHerb would stock! Thank you!

eleuthero

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i did not find this much good

1 2