Treating Lyme / Killing Spirochetes

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Found info on-line to try this for killing spirochetes, the little viral "worms" that cause 2nd- and 3rd-stage lyme disease. Works as an analgesic, giving relief for lyme-induced arthritis, and has apparently been killing off the spirochetes that are now antibiotic-resistant (let's just say they're "coming out" dead). Hoping with continued use will clear up (kill off) the nasty little buggers and heal up the damage.

A Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1132964 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did really well fighting my Candida. Definitely will order again.

Candida KILLA!

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this stuff kills candida 10x better than candex/any of other crap out there! herb pharm only makes the best.. no one on iherb buys it thought..

A little smelly but it works

Posted by Reviewer2972377 on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this tincture a few weeks ago for constant chest colds. Added 30 drops in a small amount of water and drank. I'm actually feeling better. My daughter used it as well

Posted by Reviewer1189468 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

like it

Surprisingly worked

Posted by 4918579824339987512 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to my mother who suffered from a flu and sever cough with phlegm that even after antibiotics showed no relief. After giving her the first time Fungus Fighter she felt much better. After several days the cough and phlegm stopped utterly. The only thing i wonder about is the Usnea Lichen ingredient that i read can be damaging to the liver.

Going to give it a try.

Posted by 5018193109602619658 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My Mom has some fungus on a couple of her toenails. Thought we would try that and see if it helps her.

Surprising

Posted by organics on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this and just to keep in the house in case some infections occur. So one day I felt a mild bladder infection is coming, took cranberry pills but the next day still has the irritation, so I tried this bottle the very first time, and wow it worked! just after one dose already feel the ease and no more irritation, and I continue to take twice a day for 2 and a half days. But I have to warn this taste horrible, I tried all kinds of herbs and bitter Chinese medicine but this taste nasty. I have to take a candy right after the second I took the drops. But who cares as long as it works!

Has all the right ingredients in one bottle

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase