Herb Pharm a winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Herb Pharm brand is quality in a bottle. Expect the best - receive the best. Results from using Healthy Liver Tonic Compound occurred within five days. Keep this one in stock at all times!

HERB PHARM 10/10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

can't say enough good stuff about herb pharm.. must try HERBAL COMPOUNDS over weak tablets.. this stuff works much better than everything else... -Note: passed stones, safer than liver flush

Livertonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking livertonic since 2009 when my cholesterol and triglycrides were 400 and 500 respectfully and traditional medicine caused me to be very sick. My labs dropped 100 points within the first 3 months and continue to stay normal by adjusting the dose.

Effective product!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product, in conjunction with Stone Breaker by Herb Pharm, for 4 days now, and I already feel so much better! You may have to slowly work your way up to the recommended dose. The first day I took the full dose and had some major detox symptoms so I cut the dose back by a third. That helped a lot and now I'm slowly increasing the dose. I already feel like I'm getting healthier, more energy, and my candida symptoms aren't as intense as they were before I started using it! Yeah!!!!! I'm also going to add Usnea into the mix soon.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for gallbladder

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The liver tonic really works.

Herb Pharm Rules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this formula for my cats. Our Vet is always pleased with blood results since we've added this remedy to their daily repertoire. I just add 2-3 drops daily into their food. I've been using Herb Pharm products for years and they never fail me.

Liver tonic is best for recovery after long illness/ medication

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was delighted that despite my fears, when I first tasted it in a little water, it did not have an overwhelming taste and was not too strong. Also I was releived that despite containing grain alcohol, it didn't have any hint of that in the taste. Its great too that 40 drops in just a little water isn't too strong. And the best part is that it did wonders in clearing my condition, and did not aggravate my candida problem.

Healthy Liver Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this exact product off and on for more than 20 years, and it is still the great product it always was. I attribute it to being a factor in my continued appearance of looking younger than I am, as I understand that a sluggish liver can contribute to faster aging. What I like about iHerb is that I can get this tonic at a much cheaper price than in a retail store.

Healthy Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For quality in tinctures you can't beat Herb Pharm. They started making tinctures back in the 70's and have continued producing excellent ones.

1 2