Very good adrenal tonic and tonifier

Posted by NBPT10 on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ho Shou Wu is also known as Fo Ti. It has been used to provide adrenal support and can help with sleep if you have high or low night time cortisol. This may be casued by an illness or just plain old stress. It has been said that it can return gray hair to it's original color. I have not experienced this but I don't doubt the potential with long term use in some people. I have felt it helpfull when under stress. I have refered it to others and I have recieved good feed back as a stress combatant. I like the Herb Pharm products as they are made with Organic herbs and menstrum. I also like Ashwaghanda and siberian ginseng as good adrenal support herbs. Don't forget to take vit. C and a good B complex with extra B5 for the ultimate in natural adrenal support. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page to read more of my value added reviews. You can click on my handle name above to get there. Peace and good health.

herb pharm ho shou wu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

like this particular herb however the alcohol content in it seems to be high. when used as a hot tonic you can smell and taste the spirit content. prefer if there was a liquid with no alcohol.

Effective and pleasant tasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different preparations of this herb, and found them of varying quality and effectiveness. This tincture is so easy to take, and is not too bad regarding taste. I only take one dropper a day rather than the 2 to 4 recommended, but find the results are already apparent after not quite a month. Hair is returning to black, and I have more energy. I am so grateful to know about this product, and have just ordered more.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you take 40 drops two times a day, it lasts only couple of weeks. Price is too high IMO

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is great. I really notice when i forget to take it. Love Herb Pharm products and IHerbs great service is fast and reliable

Great Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Herbpharm, been using for years, another great product I am glad is available from iHerb.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I need to order by the case these little bottles are not enough. sure would be nice if someone could contact me about wholesale orders. I need a case

Sooo Goooooooodddddd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

Better tasting than most alcohol mixtures

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most alcohol liquids that come in a 1 oz container with a dropper/lid taste terrible. The alcohol is so over-powering but this stuff, I can drink it down in 5 ounces of water and not need anything to wash it down with afterwards. And hey, the Chinese used it as a vitality tonic. Can't go wrong.

1 2