Help

I shall continue.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

bought this, along with Stoneroot and Butcher's Broom, also by Herb Pharm, because iherb was out of Herb Pharm's tincture combo Healthy Veins Tonic. These 3 are the top listed ingredients, and I take them every morning, along with Witch Hazel. I have rosacea, the beginnings of varicose veins, and have had the 'rrhoids in the past, so these are good for what ails me. Herb Pharm seems like a really good company - quality products, and they offer items you can't get with other companies their lobelia is also very good).

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for broken capillaries in my face and legs. I used it for awhile and it faded them I applied it and it worked very well. I have decided to continue to use it hoping that the darkness of the broken capillaries and small veins will diminish completely. I have ony used it topically until now but I am currently using a little in the bottled water I drink. It is important not to over-do this herb however and anyone using it should read up on it and consult their doctor. It is added to many varicose vein fade products but I found the pure extract applied to the skin to be more effective. I use it morning and evening and it reallly works best of anything I have tried. It can even be mixed with a little body cream when applied. I think it works best this way.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For some reason I cannot take horse chestnut in table form because my stomach gets very upset. However, the liquid extract if fine, and this particular brand works extremely well for broken veins..

Topical use for varicose veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Combining with my moisturizer on my legs - seems to help.

Fantastic product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this extract with the Butchers Broom for circulation and I am so grateful I found it here.

Seems really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in a herbal formulation and get great results

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this in combination with Witch Hazel extract and Aloe Vera gel for varicose veins and occasional hemorrhoid problems.

Horse Chestnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Horse Chestnut to reduce Lymph-edema. Herb-Farm has always been my preferred brand. It is of thr very highest quality and competitively priced.

Good Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Despite the flavor,my legs began to feel better the next day. The pain that I usually feel at night has reduced considerably.