Recommended for autoimmune diseases..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a bunch and it helps.. try it out, reduces inflammation all throughout the body. After a few months it might CURE, who knows ;D I use it in conjunction with healthy diet, food combining, exercise ect..

one of the best products I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!! I have tried a bunch of different anti-inflamatory herbal supplements, and this one is by far the best so far!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is truly great product! I was taking it to stop pain in my joints. And it absolutely did it. I only realized that it was working, when I stopped consuming it and the pain came back. Recommend it to everyone who has somekind of arthritis.

Very Highly Satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a new product I ordered for the first time. Seems to be working well. Herb Pharm is always a high quality, well packaged item. Love their products, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Help for Enlarged Prostate or Prostatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with Astraglus by Eclectic Institute twice a day. It removes the pain and inflammation, I used to feel when urinating. This is a must buy for Enlarged Prostate or Prostatitis

Prefer Capsule Version for Histamin Intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find that the capsule version suits me better , but since it is out of stock i ordered this . Having histamine intolerance , the alcohol gave me a headache , despite swirling it in hot water to dissipate the alcohol . It made me agitated and unable to rest well if i took it at night . Would not get another bottle , i would wait for the capsule version instead .