Love kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it for stress, anxiety, relaxing, sleep, menstrual cramps and backache.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product should be used with caution, as it does work rather well and really quickly. Do not drive the car if you have taken kava! This one is great for tight and tense muscles and mind.

Good Kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does what Kava should. Preforms well and quickly. I dilute it in a little water and hold some under my tongue for a bit. Good Kava and I really like the Herb Pharm Company and quality. I have used been satisfied with all of their products.

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Pharm Kava is the best I have found so far on the market, short of mixing the herb concoction yourself. This kava product is mixed with alcohol and gives a slight "kick" which I think tastes better than the kava mixed with glycerin.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great and a good company to work with, fast shipping as well!

helps me relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this for traffic stress, as well as in the evening as part of my sleep supplements.

Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0

Posted by Rebate on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product to calm your nerves and help to relax... sleep

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It relaxed me

Helps calm acute anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I start getting high levels of anxiety, this kava kava tincture helps to take the edge off. I add it to juice because the taste is terrible. It's work the bad taste, however, to get rid of the anxiety.

Kava Kava Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was really hoping for some plain Kava Kava tea. I had some years ago in tea bag form and it was great. Now I can only find it with other things blended in. I thought this might be a way to get that wonderful flavor of the plain kava tea, just in liquid for but it dilutes so quickly I would have to use too much. Nice kava though.