Surprised by improvement in back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant surprise for me was improvement in back pain. I take it 5 times a day for stress and anxiety (works fairly well for me) and noticed an improvement in chronic muscle pain in my back. What a great surprise because nothing else works except prescription muscle relaxers and those supressed my immune system.

Healing to Hyperactive Thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In my research to counteract a hyperactive Thyroid, this product has been very successful in going to the root cause. It slows down the high heart pulse rate and Tachycardia associated with this auto-immune disorder.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I'm stressed / agitated / can't sleep. A great sedative, no hangover.

Lemon Balm, Liquid Herbal Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lemon Balm is a great sleep aid. I add about 20 drops of Lemon Balm to ¾ cup of hot water, to sip before bedtime and sleep comfortably throughout the night. Also helps to relieve muscular pain and discomfort from indigestion. This is a product I will continue to take.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality I love lemon balm! I started to get signs of a cold coming on, I took the lemon balm a few times the first day, and by the next day the symptoms were gone.

I love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works WONDERFULLY for my overall anxiety levels and moodiness. It doesn't necessarily put me to sleep, which is good in my case because I'm using it for generalized anxiety that I experience during the day; but it certainly helps in putting me at ease before I go to sleep if necessary.

Lemon Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lemon Balm made me a bit drowsy the first night, then had no effect on subsequent nights.

helps to regulate heartbeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps immediately regulate your heartbeat if it is unregulate because of detoxing or stess. After taking one dose in your mouth a few minutes later your heartbeat gets relaxed....or it's the placebo effect, for me it works.

Herb Pharm, Lemon Balm, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one is not a winner for me. I brought this one because I have trouble falling asleep at night. I was told this would do the trick. It didn't work for me.

Very good!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lemon balm is best known for it's anti-anxiety and calming effects, but I use it primarily for my heartburn/GERD, I take it with meadowsweet this way its much more effective. If you like, check my other reviews!

1 2