Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works well. I use it when I need to calm down and slow the rhythm of my heartbeats.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product eases the symptoms of hyperthyroid, specifically heart palpitations. I wouldn't go a day without it.

motherwort, herb pharm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for adding to tea...herb pharm top of the line products i have used for many years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful combined with Dandelion and Black Cohosh for treating hot flashes. 2 squirts of Motherwort to 1 squirt each of the other 2 at bedtime and repeat in the middle of the night if needed. I imagine more could be used if the hot flashes are more persistant. Herb Pharm consistantly has a good product.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love my Motherwort, fabulous herbal supplement - helping with anxiety and sleeplessness etc - do not want to be without it - thank you for providing this awesome product ❤️

Nothing like a Mother's Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for help with the occasional heart-flutters that kicked in as I first started entering perimenopause. I learned that adequate calcium in needed for the heart to regulate its rhythm, and the first move I made was to quit drinking coffee, which turned out to have an immediate effect, which was a huge relief. But I still had the occasional episodes of "heart-races" and wanted to do more to help my body through this transition. I found Motherwort tincture recommended in New Menopausal Years the Wise Woman Way by Susun Weed. She said it was good for the heart (among a myriad of other things like emotional outbursts and anxiety), and I have found that it really does help to calm my heart and reestablish its normal rhythm when I take it during one of these episodes, and taking it daily has helped to dramatically reduce their frequency. I'm not especially prone to emotional meltdowns, but I did have one a couple of months ago and a dropperful of Motherwort was all it took to regain my balance (thankfully before doing any damage to my relationships!). I have a reaction to licorice root, which happens to be in many menopausal blends, yet I don't miss them when I have Motherwort at my side - it's more than an option, it's an ally who can do much to help single-handed. I would highly recommend this for any woman going through menopause, and for anyone who has bad headaches or a hard time sleeping. Motherwort is so calming to the mind and the system, its like giving a mug of warm milk to a child. After using this wonderful product for a while, I learned that you should use it with caution if you are prone to flooding. As wonderful as it is, boy can it be a problem if you are prone to flooding and use this every day! If you tend to bleed heavily and are also subject to episodes of tachycardia, try using it as soon as possible after an episode begins. I'm finding that using it this way has prevented further flooding incidents and stops the tachycardia after a few minutes. Mother is still trustworthy to head off a crisis, but call on her with respect!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Herb Pharm tinctures are the best. Supports calmness and normal blood pressure.

motherwort yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great herb and wonderful service. thank you so very much!

herb pharm motherwort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product raises my blood pressure high. i don't think i will order it again. sorry.

Herb Pharm Motherwort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this for treating my mycoplasma infection and it works.

1 2