1 year of symptoms reduced to clear

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want to be very clear in making such a strong and sweeping statement but many of my nervous system issues reduced within a week of using this product. I could write an essay to describe my nervous system issues for 1 year including body shakes that would wake me up like epilepsy, muscle twitches and the worst was a major facial twitch, which I had non-stop without any break for 3 months. I went to every doctor - neurologists (2 opinions), GP, acupuncture, endocrine specialist, chiropractor, homeopathy and alternative Chinese mediation guru etc etc. to try to fix my shakes and twitches. I was so concerned about Parkinson's MS or other scary medical issues but everyone was telling me that it was anxiety and stress. I SOLVED my problem with 2 natural products - this product recommended to me by my homeopath and a lethicin supplement recommended by my guru. My facial twitch stopped after 5 of starting these 2 natural supplements and within 2 months all my other symptoms that I had for 1 year, reduced to clear. I purchased about 10 bottles and I now use for maintenance. Fortunately, many of us can say that we only have stress to worry about vs other medical issues but over time, stress can wear you down and become a precursor to the bigger issues. We all have busy lives, I don't want to wait until my nerves become so frayed like this again. Now I use this because I'm in maintenance mode but as always, preventive thinking is the smarter strategy. I didn't know about this product until it was reactionary, I suggest it's worth buying a bottle and try it if you're going through a busy week or intense times. Don't wait until it builds up so bad like me, that it takes 1 year to recover. Nothing BAD even happened to me and I suffered from sever shakes and twitching due to "daily life" work, kids, activities, driving, over scheduled etc. Good luck to anyone going through this. I really want to share because, If I had read a review like this, I would have been able to relate and ordered the product straight away. Once one of my symptoms (my facial twitch) reduced, I had hope that the other symptoms could too. A product is not the full solution, I know my mind calmed down after I had a glimmer of hope. I can say that the product help to kick start the reduction in symptoms that I needed to calm my concerns, which no doubt contributed to everything else.

Very good.

Posted by Insanity on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for calming the nerves on a day to day. Take it with chamomile tea at the end of the day

HERB PHARM 10/10

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

can't say enough good stuff about herb pharm.. must try HERBAL COMPOUNDS over weak tablets.. this stuff works much better than everything else...

Mary

Posted by Reviewer1237889 on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good

Mix with herbal tea

Posted by 4719514177283378845 on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is sharp and works well in herbal tea at the end of a long day or week.