great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great because it uses every part of the nettle plant, including the seeds which are great for the adrenals. You can always trust Herb Pharm to deliver quality product though.

Nettles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A staple in our household for allergies. Good price for this (our) brand!

sneeze less

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

in the spring when I take this. I like liquids because they don't have the funky filler chemicals or machine lubricants.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the Herb Pharm tinctures because they're high-quality and you can adjust your dose.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had pretty bad allergies for years, primarily during late spring and early summer. I've tried different products to help alleviate them, but they either came with side effects or were not very effective. Someone told me a few years back that they just took stinging nettle and it kept the allergies at bay. So I tried. And it worked, and has worked for the last few years. I rarely suffer from allergic reactions now. Perhaps there are other brands that are good, too, I don't know, but I've been buying this one, it works and I'm happy with it. In general I respect and value Herb Pharm tinctures. They might not be the lowest priced ones, but from all the ones I've tried I've found them to be good quality and effective products.