very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great for calming. Fast acting because it is liquid. I like the alcohol -free - I can give it to my cat when he gets upset.

OAT SEED EXTRACT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product that helps calm the skin when used topically!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff, I've been taking Wild Oat seed for over a year now and usually buy it from Gaia which is also very good.... it calms the system and nourishes the nervous system and I miss it when I don't have it. I had to order from Herb Pharm as Gaia had run out... and found a sweeter taste to this one which is nice and I always feel like I'm giving something soothing to the system that allows for deeper rest and therefore energy building. Thankyou

So Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Oat Seed did not disappoint. I'm definitely a satisfied customer.

Soooooo Gooooooooooddddd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's help me to reduce anxiety and fell calm. Super herb

Mold, toxic metal, flue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this because I found mold in the apartment. Naturally you have to remove the mold and find the cause of it, meanwhile you did breathe it in so you have it in your body. To remove it from the body I use this Pau D'arco and it helps. It kills it. I am very happy with it. It helps also with the flue but for that Aronia has the better effect. In addition you can also take it to cleanse your body from toxic metal like amalgan. If you have removed the amalgan in your teeth, you still have it in your body, wit Pau d'arco you can get rid of it. Because Pau d'arco releases this toxic metals from your body it can be that you feel the first few days even worse, but it means your body is working to get rid of it. I am very happy with this pau d'arco.

Oat Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my aunt and she like it!

recommended to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used the product three nights in a row and it worked very well. My sleep after the first three nights diminished. Someone told me to use it only 3 nights in a row and not again for 6 weeks. I would like to know why as their prediction appears to be true.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all is well