Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 11 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

to many alcohol

Posted by Karach on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

95% of alcohol leaves only 5% or less for oregano oil. not happy. to many drops on a daily bases.

Thanks for your feedback!

oregano spirits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a wonderful product. it's not as strong as oil of oregano and easier to take internally. i dissolve about 20 drops in a glass of water whenever i feel a cold coming on, and it never fails to get rid of the symptoms. i used it when i was going through chemo thereapy and had a compromised immune system, and it helped get me through it all without once getting a cold.

Thanks for your feedback!

worked great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

kills any bug i have immediately. but don't take it straight out of the dropper, mix with some liquid. i love herb pharm, been using their stuff for over 20 years

Thanks for your feedback!

Must have...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A must have to keep around the house...

Thanks for your feedback!

Great for lung congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Herb Pharm has a wonderful line of products. I highly recommend this brand - especially Oregano Oil for clearing lung congestion.

Thanks for your feedback!

Not strong enough for mad finnish warrior.

Posted by Twailai on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works as intended, good for killing yeast that accumulates in mad finnish warriors body for drinking too much beer. Unfortunately the taste is not strong enough and mad finnish warriors breath does not smell of pizza after using this product.

Thanks for your feedback!

kills viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

will hopefully keep this er nurse working all flu season. have not missed a day yet!

Thanks for your feedback!

Very powerful Oregano!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice mixture with alcohol, the Oregano is still very strong/overpowering in this one!

Thanks for your feedback!

Keep colds away!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I also take Oregano pills but these drop are so immediate. I gargle to cleanse the throat then swallow to cleanse my body so to speak. The strength is great and a cold will not get me if I take drops these early enough. You must take throughout the day at regular intervals when you're fighting something but this is a great product.

Thanks for your feedback!

Quick recovery from colds and flus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a terrible cold and flu and started to take Oregano Spirits - I 100% recovered within 3-4 days which is a miraculous. I usually take a week or over to recover. I have recommended this to friends and they have had the same results.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 11 total

1 2