very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot compare it to other maca products out there, because this is the first one i try. But I wish i had known of this product sooner. It's like my body has improved its functioning on a wide level. I need less food. I feel more fit and alert. After a work out, a few drops of this stuff, and soreness and stiffness (a problem since my twenties) never get a chance. And I dare not say it, but hairloss seems reduced. I wonder if the effects will remain in the long run.

Very Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On a personal note I would admit this product to have a genuine mystic affect on me. To make a long story short I would say that this product shows me the way to retrieve some of the very welcomed mental stamina I used to hold, and that got (evidently) temporarily diminished due to a couple of crises/burnouts I suffered in recent years. This life can be NO picnic that's for sure! Anyways, for a while I feared that I would remain in this vulnerable state, lacking drive & self confidence, BUT I must be doing something right and it is gradually coming back. I take this sparingly, when needed (about 25 drops in a 20oz. water bottle) and almost immediately I feel the 'alpha dog' character surfacing. Pure joy! to be able to feel yourself again, to feel comfortable in your own skin again, after such a long time. I'm back! and MACA is my new friend!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Let's put it this way. We tried another brand and had to come back to this. It's working and really good.

Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awesome stuff.

This product was a great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt increased energy.

Half alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Half of this product is cane alcohol. I don't know if this is a preservative or what, but surely it must affect the potency of the herb? My fault for not reading the ingredients better.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you use it for 30-40 days the results will be visible.

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Those who complain about the alcohol in this product must know that Maca is best absorbed when mixed with alcohol! I have a feeling that this product improves my Testosterone levels! Good if you want to increase your Test in a healthy range.

Ok