Vinca Major Extract (Periwinkle)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product (which is Vinca Major extract) was recommended by Valerie Saxion, N.D. on her TV show as the very best product to supply the brain with dopamine. My husband has experienced change for the better in mood elevation since he has taken it for several months. He has struggled with depression for many years. Follow the instructions on the bottle.

brain balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I heard of this product from Valerie Saxon ND; on TBN; it is great it helps you sleep and think clearly and really makes you feel more emotionally stable. Excellent product

Periwinkle Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to help regulate my blood sugar. It has a rather bitter taste, but after two weeks, it looks like it is working. I would also like to note that I received the product a lot quicker than expected - I ordered it on a Friday and had it on Monday.

Periwinkle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received my order promptly and was able to used it one day before a flight I took on 09/12/08. Usually, I get an earache after flying, but this time, unlike my previous flights, I did not get an earache, as usual. The only difference I can see was that I had taken the periwinkle before my flight. I think this herb is wonderful. I look forward to seeing if I get the same result when I fly again in November. Thanks for a great product.

migraine within minutes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get frontal migraines and tension with this very quickly 15 min to half hour. Don't understand why when it is supposed to relieve migraines and headaches. Very hard to find anything that works like it is portrayed to do.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product!!!

Periwinkle oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's awesome

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Please continue supplying this wonderful product. Thank you.

Vinpocetine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used Periwinkle due to it containing vinpocetine which is known to be helpful for improving mental energy and acuity. This particular product is not quite as effective as some I have used, and the taste is unpleasant. Still, it does seem to help.