Help

Rehmannia: Powerful Adrenal Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As someone who struggled with adrenal exhaustion for years, I am very pleased to have found Herb Pharm's Rehmannia Liquid Herbal Extract. It's effects upon adrenal corticosteroid synthesis have improved my energy levels, reduced joint pains, and quelled a former anxiety. I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a powerful adrenal tune up!

Fantastic product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has really been quite amazing to take from weaning off steroids for asthma. It has given me back so much energy and stamina. I feel better than I have in 20 years! It has a side effect for me of some puffiness but it is worth it to feel so terrific.

Invigorate lower back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This rehmannia extract is really good. It invigorates lower back, gives energy and increases libido as well. Recommended.

not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

using it because I read it's good for adrenal glands

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you take 40 drops two times a day, it lasts only couple of weeks. Price is too high IMO

USE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

HAVEN'T NOTICED A DIFFERENCE YET

Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was prescribed this extract as part of my traditional Chinese medicine fertility plan, and I couldn't be happier taking it in conjunction with all my other supplements! Hard to find in many natural stores. Very reasonably priced here, and one vile lasts me weeks on my current dosage.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ABSOLUTELY love this! Can't believe how much better I feel after taking this for just a short period of time.

used it on CD cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used it on my my cat with renal insufficiency. Solved it in water and waited until alcohol went out, and then mixed it with food. It has nice smell and cat ate it voluntarily, but didn't notice any help from it with the decease , so won't order it any more.

I felt dizzy and overtired after taking it for the first time

Posted by FibromyalgiaSpain on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer Fibromialgia, Fatigue Chronic Syndrome, and EHS electrohipersensibility. Product is good but not ultimate. I like it but did not relieved any of symbtoms. It made me dizzy with headache. I will try with the half of the dosis next time.