The best yet!~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has an amazing combo of herbs to relax the body. If I am having a rought time sleeping, I take one full dropper and one Serenity and sleep like a baby! Best thing I have found yet.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always keep a bottle of this at my bed side. Have been using it for years. Really helps with sleep. Usually take it with Moon Drops (homeopathic lozenges) you can't get at iherb, but can get at most health food stores. The combination seems to really work and doesn't make you groggy the next day.

Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've gone thru two bottles as directed but not sleeping as well as expected. Going off Caffeine has helped my sleep more than anything in a bottle.

sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps with sleep but the taste is horrid i get past it

Does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Herb Pharm's sleep tonic for about a year now. I find it strong so I cut the dose to only 10-15 drops in a small amount of water. I can depend on it to make me feel sleepy even when I don't feel tired. My only complaint is that I have come accross the odd "bad batch" which doesn't do much. This has never happened with iherb but rather when I've purchased the bottle in a store. I think it may be old, since it will taste weak and the bottle has no expiration that I can see. That's why I shop iherb.

Works pretty well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite sleep aid. It works way better than just melatonin. I don't feel groggy the next day. It doesn't have the effect if making it harder to sleep the next night.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really can't say if this has helped me sleep, as I haven't noticed a difference yet. I don't like to write bad reviews but the taste is pretty awful even with water.

Does not help me !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does little or nothing top improve my insomnia. Tastes TERRIBLE 1

Nothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried it a few times when agitated and could not calm me down enuff to sleep much.