Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 1/2 to 1 full dropper directly in the mouth. It's like making a rainy day into a sunny day. More energy, better mood, better focus and calm.

Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rhodiola gives me a great boost of energy in the morning or midafternoon. It definitely makes a difference no question

Energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gets me going in the morning to support my adrenals, and helps combat stress. Herb Pharm is a quality, trustworthy company.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this gives me stamina and energy without making me nervous

Potent and easy to adjust dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I sent some of this to a relative who was having trouble with mild depression, low mood, and lack of energy. She felt that it really worked as a pick-me-up and she was also able to adjust the dose perfectly to her needs. She uses far fewer drops than the bottle recommends, so it lasts her longer.

works better than pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I notice it because noises don't get me agitated that much when using this.

Works great, a bit strong alcohol content

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This appears to work just as well as the Gaia liqui-caps (which are not organic and why I'm switching) but it's a bit strong for me. I have since found that Herb Farm makes the same alcohol-free so I ordered a bottle of that. I take rhodiola to calm down when I'm over-stressed about time pressure or too much noise. It works fast. I take 30 drops in about 1 or 2 oz of water. I made the mistake of taking 2 drops under my tongue and boy did that burn. I'll do that with the alcohol-free. All in all it's a great supplement. Rhodiola always works fast, but even faster when it's liquid.

Rhodiola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It helps you think clearer, gives you a little boost and has a great flavor

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one really makes a difference in my resistance and energy level. I would recommend it to anyone who feels run down or in need of a boost.

Energy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also used this in a shake and I really don't know how it taste, but I can say I am energized!

1 2