Sanity in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer3080819 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave birth and lost my mind!!! This product makes me feel like I can go through my day without constantly loosing it. With this stuff I am a much more calmer mother. I feel less stressed and feel like I can love many moments with my child. Without it, i get frazeled much faster, find myself getting frustrated much easier. I think it has been working for me and hope it continues to. As for other reviews out there telling you it will curb your appetite and give you more energy, I personally have not seen any of that.

Seems to work as well as the alcohol one

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure which one to buy. I take it in hot water and not under the tongue as that's not pleasant tasting. Works great to relieve stress and calm down without a downer effect.

energy giving

Posted by 5190377578439270541 on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I picked this Rhodiola because I like to support small businesses, and really like HerbPharm's way of doing business. I take this in the morning, and it gives me lots of energy for quite a few hours. No side effects. Tastes fine mixed in a bit of water.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took 12 drops in a little water. It taste ok. Drops is great before using the pills with higher doses. I will increase the drops.

Good product

Posted by 4741068681075403258 on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1589452 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to come off antidepressants, and this has helped me to get down to about 1/3 of what I was taking.

It seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1150064 on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Rhodiola as directed on the lable for about a week now. I do sense an increase in my energy level. It tastes a bit like licorish. No apparent side effects at all.

No good

Posted by 4978438894243138817 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what's in this bottle but I have taken it a few times and it does nothing the day I take it. The following day I'm asleep until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. At first I thought it was just me, but that's why I opted to take it a few more times just to be sure. I will never purchase again!! I may just go back to pill form.