Sanity in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave birth and lost my mind!!! This product makes me feel like I can go through my day without constantly loosing it. With this stuff I am a much more calmer mother. I feel less stressed and feel like I can love many moments with my child. Without it, i get frazeled much faster, find myself getting frustrated much easier. I think it has been working for me and hope it continues to. As for other reviews out there telling you it will curb your appetite and give you more energy, I personally have not seen any of that.

Seems to work as well as the alcohol one

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure which one to buy. I take it in hot water and not under the tongue as that's not pleasant tasting. Works great to relieve stress and calm down without a downer effect.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took 12 drops in a little water. It taste ok. Drops is great before using the pills with higher doses. I will increase the drops.

energy giving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I picked this Rhodiola because I like to support small businesses, and really like HerbPharm's way of doing business. I take this in the morning, and it gives me lots of energy for quite a few hours. No side effects. Tastes fine mixed in a bit of water.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to come off antidepressants, and this has helped me to get down to about 1/3 of what I was taking.

It seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Rhodiola as directed on the lable for about a week now. I do sense an increase in my energy level. It tastes a bit like licorish. No apparent side effects at all.

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what's in this bottle but I have taken it a few times and it does nothing the day I take it. The following day I'm asleep until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. At first I thought it was just me, but that's why I opted to take it a few more times just to be sure. I will never purchase again!! I may just go back to pill form.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have a taste like other products, no additional ingredients and really works. Best thing is that you can control the dose easily. Didn't try the alcohol version

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a long time and think it helps overall health.