This herb works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Due to fibroids I have heavy bleeding that last 12 to 14 days before using Sheppard's. My normal time was 7 to 8 days. I take this as a combination with lady’s mantle, vitex and 3-4 drops of trillium (aka) beth root or just sometimes Sheppard’s, lady’s mantle, vitex. These tinctures are all good for fibroids. Sheppards purse is the key to stopping the heavy bleeding. Sheppard’s purse is not to be taken on a daily basis. Some herbalist recommend taking the herb 14-21 days before your menses and during for the duration of your menses. These doctors always want to do surgery, when there are other remedies other than snatching out your uterus. I hope this helps someone. I understand the frustration.

Works for Heavy Bleeding, But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have uterine fibroids and extremely heavy bleeding, hemorrhaging. Was taking a temp stop-gap measure of Lupron shot and other prescribed pills, along with 2 DNC's. Those pills gave me hypertension, stage 2! Needed to get off. When I stopped taking, hemorrhaging returned. Started taking this. Just bought one bottle. No change in 3 days. Then I went online and read where another woman with same issues took the prescribed amount every hour for 8 hours a day. ( The normal prescribed 2-3x a day don't help w/ heavy bleeding) So I did the same; taking the dose 8x a day. Within 2 days my bleeding was cut in half. Has taken 3-4 weeks, but now my bleeding is at a trickle. Totally amazing considering I was home bound from the bleeding before. I've also taken other meds (Hawthorn berry extract and Michael's Blood Pressure Factor) more frequent than recommended as well to bring my blood pressure down. Don't give up on this stuff if it didn't work w/ the 3x a day deal. It will work with more doses. Be sure to buy 5 bottles of the stuff so you won't run out.

Helped heavy menstruation

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this Shepherd's Purse to help with heavy and excessive menstruation. It definitely slowed it down and gave me some relief. I'd recommend this to any woman experiencing heavy periods.

good for fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my mom uses this for fibroids and excessive bleeding and spotting. She has had very good results so far. Thanks, iHerb.

shepherd's purse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

worked great with Lady's Mantle to arrest heavy bleeding and DIM.

Glad that I tried it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this herb for heavy menstruation and it is really helping. I would recommended it for anyone with a similar problem, just research how to use it.

Costs slightly more than other companies, but worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The range of tinctures available from Herb Pharm is extensive, and beats the competition in that respect. Excellent quality tinctures, I recommend them.

My Savior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An ancient and well researched herb. Used for bleeding wounds (which I have going on internally in my GI tract but inoperable), I found my need for blood transfusions lessening for a while.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well. Have been pleased with it's effectiveness and it is agood value.

works like it's supposed to

Posted by ErinKannon on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always have this on hand for just in case.

1 2