Definitely works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is extraordinary. I did two Andreas Moritz liver flushes without it and got good results. For my third one I took stone breaker in the three weeks leading up to it. On this flush I released so much pulpy mashed up material that could have only been liver and gallbladder matter. Yellow and copious. Over 2 and a half cups worth. Since then I have felt amazing and my weight has dropped and normalized. My digestion is now very strong. Why don't more people know about this herb? Most definitely works.

Great for GOUT too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had painful gout on my big toe, so I tried this product. Within 24hrs my gout disappeared. Gout is from uric acid crystals/tiny stones in the blood cutting into your joints, and I think that this product dissolved the tiny uric acid stones/crystals in my blood circulating within my body. Diet is also a very important factor to ridding gout. Stay away from red mead, soda, & dairy, plus take stone breaker & it should rid your gout in time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working. Passed one stone that was very unusual in appearance- smooth and no staghorns. Looked like it was eroded. Passed fairly easily although it was quite large. No other stones since then.

good for joint pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this stuff a try to relieve joint pain and it did just that along with improved mobility. I also felt that my kidney's were getting some relief as well. I got relief from the very first dosage. I felt great in just over a week of continued use.

Use with caution!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to include in prep for liver flush. When I took only 20 drops of this tincture 2 times in one day (not 40 drops as directed on the bottle), it made a tremendous strain on my kidneys. Regardless of my water intake, my ankles and feet were swollen by the end of that same day, which continued through the next three following days along with facial swelling. Constipation on top of this was neither pleasant. Note, that I'm not diagnosed with any kidney disease, and have always thought I have them healthy. Would recommend to use only a few drops to start and then increase to monitor results. As for me, will not buy to repeat. Iherb delivery was fast and greatly appreciated.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer all my life from stone kidneys , i am 44 years old , i have been using this product for aprox 2 months.I am not sure if it really breaks the stones but i can tell that it helps - for 2 months i do not have pain in my kidneys. I intend to use it as a supplement and investigate more

Did not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It did not work for me purchased 4 of this bottles for my kidney-stone i am at the end of the fourth one and no success,..i wished that it did people that have kidney stones know how irritating and painful can be..iHerb service was good just that the product did not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi I have been using this because of my gallstones and the pain.I only been using it for a week and the pain has seem to be gone.Works great so far I will continue to use this product.

very good potent supplement

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it reliefs gallbladder pain in 10 minutes. It seems to clear slowly slowly all dust inside the gallbladder and the liver.

Potent..why iHerb hasnt got 4oz and 8oz sizes?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dilute this with a little plain water and squish in below tongue for abt a minute or so, for a sublingual effexct.. prior to drinking it. Somehow it feels this is unclogging sth at the upperbackside within a short period of time. other stone breaker formula inc liquid or tabs doesnt seem to give such feeling.

1 2 3