Help

This is ok but........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea is an immune system stimulant(not a tonic) and is antiivirial and anti bacterial. However it's effectiveness is over blown by the commercial supplement industry. It is effective right at the onset of a cold or flu. You do need to take it frequently at the onset. Take one full dropper every hour or two. Research shows it is more effective in children than in adults. I struggled to give this a 3 star review, as it is lacking the key ingredient to be most effective. This product is made from the purpurea species of echinacea. The more effective species against infection is the angustifolia species. Look for tinctures that are made from the angustifolia strain to get the best results. Unfortunately it is harder to find the angustifolia strain as the purpurea is easier to grow. To learn more about echinacea I would recommend you read Stephen Harrod Buhner "Herbal Antibiotics". He is a brilliant herbal researcher and cites his work very well. I really like the Herb Pharm brand but I think they missed a good opportunity here to make the best echinacea product. If this is all you have use it. It will likely have some effect but you are not using the better echinacea product. If you liked this review please click on the YES button and visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews.

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent organic Echinacea; grown on their own farm; organic alcohol!

I've tried the others ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The other brands don't compare. I think this one is the best in quality and purity. Also, the taste doesn't make me gag.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my children when I see signs of a cold and it cuts it very quickly.

A must-have in any medicine cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product made by a great company. I always have at least one bottle of this in my house ready for action at the first sign of a sniffle. I use it as soon as I feel like I may be coming down with a cold or something, and more often than not I never get any worse. I'd like to say I'm just naturally that healthy with a strong and effective immune system, but in reality I work nightshift and my immune system often doesn't get a chance to function at it's best because of it, so I chalk up any reduction in illness that I have as another victory in the books for my Super Echniacea. I truly believe it plays a big role in keeping me healthy and I recommend everyone try it for themselves because you've got nothing to lose, but you could help regain your healthy immune system.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good quality herb.

Never get sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years. Anytime my colleagues are sick or I start feeling any hint of catching a cold I take it and never get sick.

Posted by realfoodie on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for when cold season comes along. We buy several bottles each winter to help support immune system. The price is great too!!

Excellent Product