This is ok but........

Posted by NBPT100 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea is an immune system stimulant(not a tonic) and is antiivirial and anti bacterial. However it's effectiveness is over blown by the commercial supplement industry. It is effective right at the onset of a cold or flu. You do need to take it frequently at the onset. Take one full dropper every hour or two. Research shows it is more effective in children than in adults. I struggled to give this a 3 star review, as it is lacking the key ingredient to be most effective. This product is made from the purpurea species of echinacea. The more effective species against infection is the angustifolia species. Look for tinctures that are made from the angustifolia strain to get the best results. Unfortunately it is harder to find the angustifolia strain as the purpurea is easier to grow. To learn more about echinacea I would recommend you read Stephen Harrod Buhner "Herbal Antibiotics". He is a brilliant herbal researcher and cites his work very well. I really like the Herb Pharm brand but I think they missed a good opportunity here to make the best echinacea product. If this is all you have use it. It will likely have some effect but you are not using the better echinacea product. If you liked this review please click on the YES button and visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews.

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent organic Echinacea; grown on their own farm; organic alcohol!

I've tried the others ...

Posted by Reviewer2182248 on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The other brands don't compare. I think this one is the best in quality and purity. Also, the taste doesn't make me gag.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1625364 on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my children when I see signs of a cold and it cuts it very quickly.

Never get sick

Posted by Reviewer2863556 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years. Anytime my colleagues are sick or I start feeling any hint of catching a cold I take it and never get sick.

Posted by realfoodie on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for when cold season comes along. We buy several bottles each winter to help support immune system. The price is great too!!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5458686100541014682 on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the colds away.

Powerful!

Posted by 5437410579819942322 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product.

Best Echinacea product out there.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Made from all the parts of the plant, which makes it more potent and is a great booster for the immune system.

Super Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective echinacea around. Helps us to get over colds quickly. Love the liquid form.

1 2 3