Got rid of long time wart in 2 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had this plantar wart on my foot for a few months, and tried lots of things to get rid of it. Then I remembered my naturopath at the time a few years ago suggested thuja homeopathic pellets for my daughter's plantar wart at the time. I was not sure where to get these ones, so I decided to try the thuja extract. I took about 30 drops 3 times a day, and within a week the wart diminishes and I could finally walk without pain again! within another week, it diminished further and I just had to cut it off with small scissors. so far (a month later) it has not been back.

Works for dogs too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this product to treat canine warts. It made the warts start shrinking in about 3 days! I just applied it directly on the warts twice a day. It's been about 2 weeks, and they're almost completely gone. My dog hates the taste though :-(

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this for several weeks. Now as I feel I need it. It counteracts the effects of vaccines.

My dooggie's lump and ward are shrinking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a regular customer at iherb, and don't usually write review, but for this product, I definitely need to write one. I have been applying this extract with water on my doggie's lump and ward for around 2 weeks now, at first, it didn't show a significant sign on shrinking (6 drops with water, 2 times per day) so I decided to increase from 6 drops to 11 drops per usage, and I couldn't believe it, the lump which has been on my doggie's arm for over at least 7 years is starting to shrink, plus there is a little ward on his back, which has been there for 1 year is getting at least half size smaller. I know that homeopathic remedies are slow, so I will keep doing it, this is an amazing product, natural plus no side effect, dog lovers out there should consider trying this before doing any operation, hope this help. =]

herb Pharm, thuja

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well on ovarian cysts.

Seems to be working!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this for 3 weeks so a little early to tell but I am fairly sure that my 20 year long flat wart problem (probably about 50 across the entirety of my body)is about to be dealt with. The very small flat ones have started to rub off whilst I think (cant be sure) that the bigger ones may be shrinking. There is definitely something different in their appearance. I am going to keep up the dose for at least 3 months and see what happens. For the price definitely worth a try. Also if like me, you have a fungal sinus problem, you may see a slight improvement there as well. Tastes horrid though - like drinking a pine tree!

no results yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sadly my dog's skin tags and small benign lump havent responded after about a month. I was really surprised because he is very healthy and so usually responds very well to holistic treatment. Also Herb Pharm is a super brand.

thuja

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

used this product for four weeks two times a day with no results is there anything else out there to help with warts on the eyelids ,have had them for ten years or better ,need to no what to do to get rid of them kevin

Did not help my dogs wart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little dog has a wart n his back and after reading the reviews here was hopeful that this would help when applied topically. I applied it several times a day and after a few weeks the only difference is that his fur is discouloured (It washes out somewhat) .. it was worth a try but it made no difference to the wart.

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No difference noticed in two weeks of use.

1 2 3