Works for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer1545174 on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this product to treat canine warts. It made the warts start shrinking in about 3 days! I just applied it directly on the warts twice a day. It's been about 2 weeks, and they're almost completely gone. My dog hates the taste though :-(

Got rid of long time wart in 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had this plantar wart on my foot for a few months, and tried lots of things to get rid of it. Then I remembered my naturopath at the time a few years ago suggested thuja homeopathic pellets for my daughter's plantar wart at the time. I was not sure where to get these ones, so I decided to try the thuja extract. I took about 30 drops 3 times a day, and within a week the wart diminishes and I could finally walk without pain again! within another week, it diminished further and I just had to cut it off with small scissors. so far (a month later) it has not been back.

herb Pharm, thuja

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well on ovarian cysts.

My dooggie's lump and ward are shrinking

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a regular customer at iherb, and don't usually write review, but for this product, I definitely need to write one. I have been applying this extract with water on my doggie's lump and ward for around 2 weeks now, at first, it didn't show a significant sign on shrinking (6 drops with water, 2 times per day) so I decided to increase from 6 drops to 11 drops per usage, and I couldn't believe it, the lump which has been on my doggie's arm for over at least 7 years is starting to shrink, plus there is a little ward on his back, which has been there for 1 year is getting at least half size smaller. I know that homeopathic remedies are slow, so I will keep doing it, this is an amazing product, natural plus no side effect, dog lovers out there should consider trying this before doing any operation, hope this help. =]

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this for several weeks. Now as I feel I need it. It counteracts the effects of vaccines.

Seems to be working!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this for 3 weeks so a little early to tell but I am fairly sure that my 20 year long flat wart problem (probably about 50 across the entirety of my body)is about to be dealt with. The very small flat ones have started to rub off whilst I think (cant be sure) that the bigger ones may be shrinking. There is definitely something different in their appearance. I am going to keep up the dose for at least 3 months and see what happens. For the price definitely worth a try. Also if like me, you have a fungal sinus problem, you may see a slight improvement there as well. Tastes horrid though - like drinking a pine tree!

no results yet

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sadly my dog's skin tags and small benign lump havent responded after about a month. I was really surprised because he is very healthy and so usually responds very well to holistic treatment. Also Herb Pharm is a super brand.

Did not help my dogs wart

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little dog has a wart n his back and after reading the reviews here was hopeful that this would help when applied topically. I applied it several times a day and after a few weeks the only difference is that his fur is discouloured (It washes out somewhat) .. it was worth a try but it made no difference to the wart.

worked great !

Posted by Reviewer3238722 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister who has plantar warts. She has had surgery and is tired of it. She used this and within days ,they are about gone !!

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was appliyng topically this product. Also taking Boericke & Taffel, Thuja Occidentalis 30 X (2 bottles) After two products are over, my warts are as if nothing had happened. Very disappointed.

1 2 3