Perioral dermatitis use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I heard it was good for perioral dermatitis and I have been using it for about a month, so far I'm kinda disappointed as I haven't noticed much of a change. I wish I could say it was helping because I really thought it would but that hasn't been my experience up until this point.

BEST STUFF EVER FOR MY FACE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shipped super fast, great price -- actually best price on internet! Got rid of all of my acne and Perioral Dermatitis! I LOVE Violet Extract from herb Pharm!

I Use for Perioral Dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had perioral dermatitis so badly, my husband even called me "repulsive". He is not a mean man, he was right on the money. I had it so bad, it even went up my nose and all down my laugh lines and around my mouth. The doc wanted me to take antibiotics and I read about this stuff. I swear this works so well. It completely took away practically all of it. All I have left now is just a couple of dry spots around the corners of my mouth. I am betting in another week, those will be gone, too. And NO antibiotics! Try this stuff. You will not regret it!

FINALLY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was a last ditch effort to clear up my persistent perioral dermatitis.... should have bought this first instead of the other 10 home remedies I've tried. At the first sign of an itch, I dab this on and it's gone!

Good for PD sufferers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It actually does seem to help with the awful perioral dermatitis. Great!

Great for the face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. I put it on my face morning and night and don't have to use lotion. It's also helping to clear up my face!

Used it on rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not do much for my Perioral dermatitis, just dried it out because of all the alcohol. But might be good to take internally.

Seems like it's changed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for several years to combat perioral dermatitis. This is the first bottle I've purchased in a few years and I'm wondering if they've changed the formula. It doesn't seem to work as well as it used to.

Didn't help my Perioral Dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had PD for 5 years due to using steroid cream and only antibiotics has helped. Heard this product was useful for PD but made no difference and it has so much alcohol in it (smells like whiskey) that it isn't good for sensitive or dry skin.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good