Herb Farm Wood Betony

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the results. Relieves my migraine headaches when used in a hot tea or other beverage. I usually use 40 - 50 drops for a severe migraine.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to have wood betony in my holistic remedy cabinet, it's great for head injuries.

An Ancient Remedy That Helped Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Betony (from the Celtic words "bew" (head) and "ton" (good) was, once upon a time, the leading remedy for headaches. The Medicina Britannica (1666) states: 'I have known the most obstinate headaches cured by daily breakfasting for a month or six weeks on a tea of Betony made with new milk and strained.' To be honest, I'm fairly skeptical about herbal remedies, but since I'm prone to migraines and nothing was helping much, I researched Wood Betony. My physician had no objections so about two months ago I began taking half a dropperful 2 - 3 times a day. I was surprised about the gradual improvement and since I made no other changes in my diet or lifestyle during this time it seems that it's the Wood Betony that's helping. It's gentle, subtle, but definitely supportive. Wood Betony has become a real blessing in my life. I hardly ever write reviews but I just wanted people to know that this product has my vote.

Great Addition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Wood Betony for a while now & it has helped my anxiety so much. Yes, I'd recommend this herb. Check google for the many benefits.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The number of migraines I used to have, and now I barely get any.Wood Betony is a slow working herb, which means it is not a 'miracle' drug. I feel so much grounded. The longer I take, the better I feel. I stopped for a while, as I didn't have any at hand, and the migraines gradually started again. I love this product, and if it means taking it for the rest of my life, it is fine with me. Great great product!

Best of Products Like This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is so basic and clean. No other icky ingredients. It is supposed to help me when I get a migraine help it not be so bad. I've noticed that it gives me just a calm and tranquil feeling, that boosts the affects of the other medicines. It tastes like tea, which I was afraid it would be bad tasting. I drop 15 drops into a bit of water and swallow. With the painful headaches I get, I figured it was worth a try and can't say anything bad about it.

Wood Betony Order Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Order is very easy to make on the internet. Advertised as 4 for so much, but once order is made, only 3 is available...a small let down! This order was the second time that this mislead has occurred. Shipment is made quickly and order received in very efficienct time from date of order.