Excellent product that is unmatched

Posted by NBPT10 on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used over 2 bottles of this and it has helped tremedouly with my stomach issues. This is cold processed below 110 degrees F so that it keeps all of the enzymes and long chain polysaccharides in tact. I am not aware of another aloe vera juice product that is similar. As it states, it has removed the Aloin which gives it it's laxative effect so you don't have to worry about taking too much. However, I will say I took very little per day and saw results. I took about 2-3 oz. once a day. It is potent. This product contains a number of herbs that are anti-microbial, rejuvinating and demucelent(soothing to irritated tissues). It also has the famous Essiac herb blend of Sheep Sorell, Burdock Root, Slippery Elm, and Rhubarb root. This has been used for decades by herbalist for many ailments. If you google on it you will not have to look hard to find ton's of information on it so I won't take up space here. It also containls colloidal silver which is a powerfull anti-bacterial. It has been shown to not disturb your natural enzymes or flora. If you don't want/need the added benefits of the herbs you can buy this in a plain aloe vera version and save a few additional dollars. This is more expensive than other aloe vera juice products but if you look closely there is nothing similar. i.e. not a fair apples to oranges comparison. I do wish it was a little cheaper and it would be more available to the masses. If you found this review helpfull please visit my iHerb home page and read my other value added reviews. Just click on my handle name about and you will be directed there. Peace and good health.

Herbal AnswersHerbal aloe Force Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THis began helping my acid reflux day one...

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product, really easy to add into your everyday meals, i suggest with juice or smoothie first thing! WARNING if you are ordering from the UK please be aware you will be charged an additional customs fee, IHERB does NOT state this clearly when purchasing. I had to pay £20 on top of my initial order. I tried to dispute this with IHERB, but they were unhelpful, just a heads up!

Best I've Found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After reading about the many benefits of taking aloe vera, such as improved digestion,collagen-strengthening, detox effect, etc., I began trying various brands. George's brand was nice in that the taste was not objectionable, in fact, as others have noted-- it's like drinking plain water; although it adds nice, frothy texture to a smoothie-- but after about six weeks on George's I had no improvement in sluggish digestion. Chronic constipation was the main problem I wanted to address, so I kept looking. I found Herbal Answers Herbal Aloe Force Juice at Whole Foods and started out slowly, at just one-ounce twice a day. Seeing the herbs it contained-- I was prepared for the taste to be bitter-- and it is, but it's worth it for the results. I suggest diluting it with cold water, slugging it down in a few swallows, then drinking a chaser of whatever you like. I follow it with a green vegetable juice drink made in a Vita-Mix. Sometimes I alternate swallows, back and forth, but I will never stop drinking this! I increased the amount to 2-oz. twice a day and I am amazed at the turn-around from constant problems with constipation to now daily success-- sometimes twice a day, which has NEVER happened before. I want to add that I've also begun taking magnesium ascorbate powder by Pharmax -- which is aimed at healthier "movements" as well. I happened to read somewhere that this aloe product is very popular with the Hollywood crowd-- and in fact, on the mfr's website George Clooney is pictured in his kitchen with a bottle of this in his 'frig. Fun stuff, but bottom line-- this product is powerful and makes a big difference.

Most potent and gentle Aloe - its the real deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is truly the best aloe in the world. Since it is not heated, uses the whole leaf and removes ALL the bitters/laxative - it is even better than the fresh plant itself. This is the only aloe that works with me to be anti-inflammatory (aches and pains go away) and regenerative and immune empowering (I do not get sick when I take this regularly). This is the aloe that makes you realize how this plant is called the 'plant of immortality'... It has turned around my gut health, elimination regularity, reduced my allergies and sinus issues. My husband has turned around his Epstein Barr, fibromyalgia, prostate issues and respiratory allergies...and more. I love that I can give it to the kids and it has reduced our need to go to the doctor and reduced the need for antibiotics. We are thrilled with this AloeForce product and wouldn't be without it!

Herbal aloe Force

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. cant say enough about it. does more for your immune system than anything I have ever used. only wish it was not so expensive

Useful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for well over a decade and cannot ever run out... fantastic for when your feeling something coming on.., builds your immune system amazingly!! I haven't been hit with the flu in years... always takes care of it within 24 hours before it gets me! Use it daily as a supplement ...

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for years and my local stores stopped carrying it so Im glad I can still purchase it somewhere reliable!!

1 2